no creep but i know a lot about each poster

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
99 percent of the poster are from usa

nikka i dont work for irs :rudy:

True that but don't tell me that you working for the CRA and you don't have the IRS on speed dial :childplease:

Nicca I used to do taxes for Scotia Trust and even we had contact with the IRS on a regular basis. Probably 60% of the time when Canadians check that box on their tax form "do you own property worth more than $100 000 in a foreign Country" its usually in the U.S.

I'm not sayin you could look up folks on a regular basis cause I'm sure they've warned you about that....but I'm sure you could do it every once in while.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
True that but don't tell me that you working for the CRA and you don't have the IRS on speed dial :childplease:

Nicca I used to do taxes for Scotia Trust and even we had contact with the IRS on a regular basis. Probably 60% of the time when Canadians check that box on their tax form "do you own property worth more than $100 000 in a foreign Country" its usually in the U.S.

I'm not sayin you could look up folks on a regular basis cause I'm sure they've warned you about that....but I'm sure you could do it every once in while.

can we please not talk about this :aicmon:
its not that serious..im just trolling :evil:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
abe-simpson-gif.gif

tumblr_m7g9icU6bB1roc0y4o1_400.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:rudy: not about me you don't

Dude had nothing. The only info he has about people is through other posters. Many sohh members had my name and number so i wouldnt be surprised if he got a hold of it. Outside of that maybe info on peoples facebook pages but then again who in their right mind puts private info on facebook?

Daps
You were my personal troll for a stretch there, might still be but I blocked you a while back.

So what do you know about me homeslice? I`m sure it's nothing more than what i`ve offered up on here before.