no creep but i know a lot about each poster

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Malc is one of the few people on here that knows "the real AG" tis why he doesn't take my :troll: seriously like these other dudes and doesn't repost my pictures. i <3 him :takedat:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Malc is one of the few people on here that knows "the real AG" tis why he doesn't take my :troll: seriously like these other dudes and doesn't repost my pictures. i <3 him :takedat:

im still scust at you for being a cotdamn leafs fan:smh:

but yeah :troll:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
im soo tempted to tinypic you :noah:

trying to behave though :mjpls:

Malc on some real shyt, i'm not gonna keep doing this back and fourth with you, go ahead and expose what you wanna expose, cause ain't shyt gonna change about my routine when I wake up in the morning. Coli popularity isn't really on my list of achievements I'm trying to attain.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Malc on some real shyt, i'm not gonna keep doing this back and fourth with you, go ahead and expose what you wanna expose, cause ain't shyt gonna change about my routine when I wake up in the morning. Coli popularity isn't really on my list of achievements I'm trying to attain.

ohh was funny how you were beggin me to delete the pics via pm

i see you though

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:ohhh: this nikka is so good at manipulatin the coli into platinum threads. what yall expect from this? everyone asks "so what you know about me? :leostare:", random comments filter in, off topic argument, and suddenly its aimless fukkery as usual :pachaha: