no complaining but this GEN is the worst GEN EVER. consoles made out of date upon release

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
nikka didn't you just imply I was bias?

besides being 30fps, and having horrible motion blur it is the best looking, most detailed , best animated game I have ever played. The amount of art and detail put into the game is on another level.

Unlike most ppl on here I own every system.
what that gotta do with anything I posted

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This gen turned out the way it did because nobody in the industry expected the sales to be as strong as they turned out to be.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
One thing I don't get is the bloodborne hype, that games frame rate is so trash it's unplayable.

The amount of aliasing in that game also makes my eyes bleed.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikka didn't you just imply I was bias?

besides being 30fps, and having horrible motion blur it is the best looking, most detailed , best animated game I have ever played. The amount of art and detail put into the game is on another level.

Unlike most ppl on here I own every system.

"besides" well that already ruins your argument.

but Battlefront on PC > uncharted 4 by a long shot.. Uncharted 4 wouldnt even make my top 20 list of graphical games in the past 2 years :heh:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
what game on pc looks better than uncharted 4?

besides it being at 30fps( took some getting use to), and having motion blur that can't be disabled, no game on pc looks better imo.

By the way my pc has 980tis, and i game on a 3440x1440p monitor.
:lenny: Crysis 3 off the top of the head has better character models. DOOM 2016 crushes it. Witcher 3 on PC crushes it. Ryse might crush it. Arkham Knight most definitely crushes it. Rise of the Tomb Raider PC kills it too.

UC4 isn't the apex of graphical fidelity to anyone but console only users. That's just fact.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Let's agree to disagree lol

nah, lets not

are you implying uncharted 4 looks better than battlefront ??

06pToK3.jpg

:duck:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Iv have every game u named on pc except doom, besides them running at higher frame rates no.

:lenny: Crysis 3 off the top of the head has better character models. DOOM 2016 crushes it. Witcher 3 on PC crushes it. Ryse might crush it. Arkham Knight most definitely crushes it. Rise of the Tomb Raider PC kills it too.

UC4 isn't the apex of graphical fidelity to anyone but console only users. That's just fact.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Iv have every game u named on pc except doom, besides them running at higher frame rates no.

So UC4 is the top of the hill graphically is what you're implying? No PC game looks better graphically than Uncharted 4...

:smhreally:

Nevermind the implication, you actually said no PC game looks better.

no game on pc looks better imo.
Get the fukk outta here with that nonsense :booklol::booklol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Crysis 3 does not have better character models than no fukking Uncharted 4. Get the lolla fukk outta here :camby:

:mjlol: @ Arkham Knight. What the fukk are you nikkas seeing?? Are you just comparing one visual effect and going "Damn this shyt is better?!?"

Because as a whole, UC4 is destroying those games visually. I have a PC too, I'm playing both back to back and besides the 30fps cap on UC4, those games ain't seeing UC4.

If UC4 dropped RIGHT NOW on pC you'd be singing a different story. Having higher res shadows or anisotropic filtering isn't the final benchmark of what makes a game graphically amazing. You PC nikkas love to hate. Fanboy ass nikkas. I got a PC too breh.

This is a must-play experience that delivers the rare mix of pitch perfect gameplay and high-end visuals. If you've been keeping up with Digital Foundry over the years and have an interest in graphics technology, you owe it to yourself to give Uncharted 4 a try. In fact, it's such a remarkable achievement that even users that prefer to stick with other platforms should find a way to at least sample the game, just to appreciate the extreme artistry and expertise on display here.
I'll listen to Digital Foundry over you Nvidia fanboys.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing is my pc's are probably better than yours, and I'm also probably gaming on a much better monitor than you.

Only thing holding uncharted back is frame rate, the horrible motion blur and and shadows. Uncharted is the total package, and the animations put it over the top.

no point in arguing with you, I should know better than to post in these kinda threads.

So UC4 is the top of the hill graphically is what you're implying? No PC game looks better graphically than Uncharted 4...

:smhreally:

Nevermind the implication, you actually said no PC game looks better.

Get the fukk outta here with that nonsense :booklol::booklol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Funny thing is my pc's are probably better than yours, and I'm also probably gaming on a much better monitor than you.

Only thing holding uncharted back is frame rate, the horrible motion blur and and shadows. Uncharted is the total package, and the animations put it over the top.

no point in arguing with you, I should know better than to post in these kinda threads.
Uc4 is the total package except bad fps, bad motion blur and shadows :mindblown:

I have a 144 hz 1 ms monitor, what about you ?

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
The shadows are not bad, they are just not pc quality. I personally hate motion blur, I turn it off in all pc games, so to me all motion blur is horrible.

Acer 21:9 3440x1440p 100hz g sync monitor.

Uc4 is the total package except bad fps, bad motion blur and shadows :mindblown:

I have a 144 hz 1 ms monitor, what about you ?