no complaining but this GEN is the worst GEN EVER. consoles made out of date upon release

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
What makes you say ps360 was more future proof?

What makes you think the current gen won't last 10 years?

When they were released they were better than or equal to the top tier PC chipset/graphics cards at the time. The new generation consoles were already in the mediocre range when they were released. Both company's already talking about releasing upgraded consoles.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That's hyperbole at its finest.

Horizon
Ni-oh
Bloodborne
Quantum Break
Destiny
Ori & The Blind Forest
Splatoon
Watch Dogs

how many hours do you have into Splatoon, Ori and the blind forest, Watch Dogs, Ni-Oh, Horizon and Quantum break ? I bet combined not even 100.

Yall just naming titles, yall dont play these games :heh:

When they were released they were better than or equal to the top tier PC chipset/graphics cards at the time. The new generation consoles were already in the mediocre range when they were released. Both company's already talking about releasing upgraded consoles.

:laff: when the PS3 dropped, the 8800 GTX from nvidia was out, about 5-10x more powerful than ps3, stop this myth please.

8800 GTX til this day can damn near rival the PS4 :heh: (9 year old video card)

Unreal Tournament 2003 has better graphics than any PS3 game.

PS3 didnt even have the power to run battlefield 3 above 24 players :laff:

8800 GTX (9 year old card) can play GTA 5 better than PS4/xbox1 :laff: so how the hell would the PS3 be on the same level as PCs, if 2005 PCs had comparable performances to PS4 RIGHT NOW ?

PS3 > PS4 because it was more of a traditional console. Not because it was more "future proof". PS4 is :trash: cause its a bootleg poormans PC.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's not true. There was and will always be better graphics on PC.

And the new consoles would be small upgrades. The current consoles will still get the same games for at least the next 5 years.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That's not true. There was and will always be better graphics on PC.

And the new consoles would be small upgrades. The current consoles will still get the same games for at least the next 5 years.

people really truly believe that stupid shyt he posted man. This forum some times :snoop:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
what game on pc looks better than uncharted 4?

besides it being at 30fps( took some getting use to), and having motion blur that can't be disabled, no game on pc looks better imo.

By the way my pc has 980tis, and i game on a 3440x1440p monitor.

Real shyt. I don't know what the fukk they were thinking with releasing these weak ass consoles... maybe I'm spoiled from PC but I just tried Uncharted 4 last night, shyt looked above average at best. I was going to buy a Neo but I'm gonna put that into into a GTX 1080 and keep my weak ass PS4. I don't know console only players put up with that bullshyt.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Consoles are different than PCs. The chipsets get chosen much earlier in the development cycle, so of course they are gonna be "out of date" upon release. This isn't the PC world we're talking about. Things change quickly there. Consoles will always be outdated upon release if you compare them to PCs. The PS4K, if you believe the rumors, will be "out of date" upon release as well. Plus, there's the price you gotta worry about. People, like me, spend a grand on 1 GPU, alone. You can't expect Sony and MS to make $1000 consoles. $400 seems to be the best price point. With that, you're gonna get "outdated" tech. But even with "outdated" tech, the consoles can still have amazing graphics. Look at The Order and UC4.

Graphics don't make good games; they simply enhance them. Gameplay and art direction go a long way too. :manny:
did you not watch the video?

xbox360 n ps3 were not outdated on release. these consoles are.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
did you not watch the video?

xbox360 n ps3 were not outdated on release. these consoles are.
Times change breh. Any console is gonna be outdated upon release. The PC world is gaining in popularity and GPUs get better and better every year. Unless Sony or MS can make a monumental deal with AMD (since that's the go to company for the consoles), it's not gonna change. If you want the best graphics, you should just get a PC and a $600 GPU. It's just the way it is now.

Yeah, the 360 and ps3 were more powerful than PC shyt for the first few years, but they got LAPPED quickly after that. I was playing last gen games at ultra at 5760x1080, in 2009 (with my 5870). That's 3 times the resolution (if not more) than 360 games, with better special effects. The PC world is just too advanced now. Nvidia is running laps around AMD now. It is what it is :manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

besides it being at 30fps( took some getting use to), and having motion blur that can't be disabled, no game on pc looks better imo.

:what: uncharted 4 has sub par graphics. The PS4 bias on this forum is ridiculous with stupid posts like this;

Battlefront > uncharted 4
100 indie space games on steam > uncharted 4

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Times change breh. Any console is gonna be outdated upon release. The PC world is gaining in popularity and GPUs get better and better every year. Unless Sony or MS can make a monumental deal with AMD (since that's the go to company for the consoles), it's not gonna change. If you want the best graphics, you should just get a PC and a $600 GPU. It's just the way it is now.

Yeah, the 360 and ps3 were more powerful than PC shyt for the first few years, but they got LAPPED quickly after that. I was playing last gen games at ultra at 5760x1080, in 2009 (with my 5870). That's 3 times the resolution (if not more) than 360 games, with better special effects. The PC world is just too advanced now. Nvidia is running laps around AMD now. It is what it is :manny:
lol at you suggesting I should get a pc when I got a pc

breh the ps4 they're releasing this year is the ps4 that shouldda been dropped from day 1

it don't matter that they got lapped afterwards the fact remains they were not released with flabby tech

these consoles cant even do 1080p60fps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

When the PS4 Neo come out and hopefully if ND patches UC4 for that, that shyt will probably look even more ridiculous.

With that being said, they not gon liek this :wow:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
games are still coming out on the PS3 even when they are being released on PS4 :sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::trash::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Bias? fukk you talking bout nikka?

I am a pc gamer, I wish all games came to pc.

Uncharted is only the 3rd game Iv beat on my ps4 since buying it on day one. Sometimes I don't turn my ps4 on for months.

:what: uncharted 4 has sub par graphics. The PS4 bias on this forum is ridiculous with stupid posts like this;

Battlefront > uncharted 4
100 indie space games on steam > uncharted 4

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bias? fukk you talking bout nikka?

I am a pc gamer, I wish all games came to pc.

Uncharted is only the 3rd game Iv beat on my ps4 since buying it on day one. Sometimes I don't turn my ps4 on for months.

what that gotta do with anything I posted