Nissan Altima

Daps
Nissan Altima seems like the go-to hood car if brehs/brehettes wants a non-American ride.

Otherwise we go heavy on Chrysler 300s, Chargers, Challengers, Buicks and Caddys. Land Boats.

300s will look clean as fukk until a RR Wraith pulls up. Then you see the difference between a $30k ride and a $300k ride.

Occasionally see brehs in trucks but it's usually ex-military brehs or country brehs. Might get a small truck just to haul shyt from Lowes or Home Depot. Brehs get trucks for utility not style.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I hate mofos in the lower trim chargers.. most annoying mofos in existence.. I be cursing in my Hellcat charger doing like 35mph and mofos coming out of no where at the stop light revving smh I keep it moving
Can I get in your financial business for the out of touch, financial elitist on The Coli? How much was your car? What’s your salary range? And how much is your rent/mortgage? How long did you finance your car for (if you did)?

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
THIS. Why get an Altima when the Accord 2.0t shyts on it up and down, and the Camry will drive you to the sun and back if you needed it to. That’s the story of Nissan/Infiniti today, why shop there when there are Jap//Korean alternatives that you can do better with. Unless you THAT poor and only Nissian is the only brand that’ll approve you :picard:

Can’t forget Hyundai/Kia…I see those K5s everywhere in Cleveland them thangs are sexy :banderas:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
If your considering one get a brand new 2022 because it’s much more improved with a better transmission (no more CVT) and they now come with all wheel drive.. def a good buy now.. don’t fukk with them old shyts tho

I honestly don’t know what Nissan was thinking with that CVT nonsense.