Nissan Altima

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Incredible car. One of those cars nobody looks weird for driving, even when the model gets older.

Had mine for 16 years and saved a ton of money. Maintains excellent condition internally.

I think it's low key nature doesn't make you seem like a try hard so if you take care of it won't look like a dated car because it blends very well into traffic. Can practically pull up to any spot and nobody really would have anything negative to say.

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Incredible car. One of those older cars nobody looks weird for driving.

Had mine for 16 years and saved a ton of money.

If you take car of it it does not look like a dated car and blends very well into the traffic.

I think it's lowkey nature doesn't make you seem like a try hard.
You're into some fukkery. 16 years of ownership and nothing has happened to you? I guessing you're the plug

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
2022-nissan-altima.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You're into some fukkery. 16 years of ownership and nothing has happened to you? I guessing you're the plug
Nothing breh. Let go of my car last year. Only averaged about 10k-15k miles per year on it out in LA/Hollywood.

I still see my model out and about nearly every day here. Don't gotta plug - they're right there on the road.

It being low key and reliable is what's great about them. Nobody really checking them for it like that so they go under the radar and get you from point A to B for years.

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Nothing breh. Let go of my car last year. Only averaged about 10k-15k miles per year on it out in LA.

I still see my model out and about nearly every day here. Don't gotta plug, they're right there on the road.
I'm not talking about reliability breh, there's a running theme that wherever some bad stuff goes down, an Altima is not faraway.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Nothing breh. Let go of my car last year. Only averaged about 10k-15k miles per year on it out in LA.

I still see my model out and about nearly every day here. Don't gotta plug - they're right there on the road.

i had a 2001 Echo up until 2 years ago, amazing car. eventually the rear frame rotted out and it couldn't pass inspection so i was driving around for months with my frame bending as i took corners. shyt was crazy and in retrospect i shouldn't have been driving it but i had to get to work.