NiOh is better than Sekiro

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I beat the game yesterday and I’m starting on the DLC. It looks like you need to camp fighting revenants for Divine armor in the DLC to avoid being canon fodder

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I freaking love Sekiro. I played it last year. Man Sekiro shytty on Nioh, shyt ain't even a close at all

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I have the Nioh collection but could never get into Nioh 1. I'll probably try Nioh 2 since I hear it's much better but Sekiro is the better game to me (still haven't finished it either tho)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I have the Nioh collection but could never get into Nioh 1. I'll probably try Nioh 2 since I hear it's much better but Sekiro is the better game to me (still haven't finished it either tho)

Nioh II is heat but it aint fukking with the Ro'.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I have to fix my face. Nioh 2 is insanely addicting but endgame can get frustrating. You have to cheese hard as hell in the depths

Still somehow put severa hundred hours in this after calling it ass Ill take the L I was off base

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I've still yet to beat either Nioh or Sekiro, unfortunately. And I've not even turned on Nioh 2 yet. I hope to rectify some of these this year. These sort of games always distract me from pushing forward straight through the main game than compel me to do so, which is why they often remain unfinished by me. The difficulty is whatever usually, but I'll usually get pulled into whatever the new hotness is and dropping the game a good 60-75% in. For shame.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I've still yet to beat either Nioh or Sekiro, unfortunately. And I've not even turned on Nioh 2 yet. I hope to rectify some of these this year. These sort of games always distract me from pushing forward straight through the main game than compel me to do so, which is why they often remain unfinished by me. The difficulty is whatever usually, but I'll usually get pulled into whatever the new hotness is and dropping the game a good 60-75% in. For shame.
Same breh same
Too many games to play and so limited on time
These "git gud" type games are very rewarding but take time to master and once you've really started to get the hang of it a must play like God of War Ragnarok or FF VII remake comes out and these games get put on hold and once you come back you gotta take a few hours to relearn how to play and continue on

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not gonna lie, Nioh and Sekiro start out fun but after like 10 hours or so feel more like work.

I got burnt out on both Nioh and Nioh 2 just over the halfway point. Prob gonna pass on Wo Long for that reason. I like more RPG in my souls games

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie, Nioh and Sekiro start out fun but after like 10 hours or so feel more like work.

I got burnt out on both Nioh and Nioh 2 just over the halfway point. Prob gonna pass on Wo Long for that reason. I like more RPG in my souls games

The problems Nioh 2 dont really manisfest till the higher difficulties. This shyt isnt dark souls its diablo :francis:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
The problems Nioh 2 dont really manisfest till the higher difficulties. This shyt isnt dark souls its diablo :francis:

Especially once you start dealing with the underworld?

"I'm already lvl 300 how much higher can we go?":why: