Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Is The Witcher good on the switch?

I was thinking of playing on xbox instead

As someone with a family, i loved playing it handheld on the switch. It’s going to take up a lot of your time once you get into it, so if you’re in a household where you share the television with everyone, the switch is a great route to take.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone follow any Nintendo-centric YouTube channels or websites for info and reviews?

I like Nintendo Life, Switch Up, and Switch Corner. Switch Up is especially nice because they'll make short videos about eShop sales and they'll review small indie releases.

I'm almost done with Cozy Grove. I'm craving Pokemon action, so think I'm going to get the Nexomon bundle. It's on sale for $10.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Does anyone follow any Nintendo-centric YouTube channels or websites for info and reviews?

I like Nintendo Life, Switch Up, and Switch Corner. Switch Up is especially nice because they'll make short videos about eShop sales and they'll review small indie releases.

I'm almost done with Cozy Grove. I'm craving Pokemon action, so think I'm going to get the Nexomon bundle. It's on sale for $10.
Nintendo Everything.
Try Cassette Beasts.