Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I have stickdrift on my PS5 controller now. Rarely play Xbox so I'mma start playing Switch again.

Just copped:

Crash Bandicoot Insane Trilogy: $15
Immortals Fenyx Rising: $8
Season Pass: $11
512 GB Microsd: $25
Mobapad M6 HD: $79

However, now there's something odd with my TV everything is so bright and washed out when I play Switch docked. That's why I bought Mobapad I'm gonna play handheld for now. I'll fix my TV settings later.

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
i been playing the arkham trilogy especially arkham knight got 80 hrs in it trying to 100 percent evreything this game is a classic im at work right now when i finish this paperwork im going to put some hours into it

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I downloaded TMNT: Splintered Fate earlier today. I intended to play for about ten to twenty minutes, but ended up playing for about two hours or so.
It’s dope, heavily inspired by Hades which is nice.
If you’re a fan of roguelite games and TMNT this is worth the $30.
It's crazy how many TMNT games we've gotten in the last year or two. And there's still Mutant Mayhem on the way. I'll be picking this one up eventually.

I've been playing Cozy Grove every day for the last month. Before that, Vampire Survivors. I bought the bundle when it was really cheap in the eShop. Fun, laid back game.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do I mod my switch it's one of the older versions that was first released.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easier to just bring it to someone to get it modded. You're in Toronto?
Nah not in Canada, I was hoping it would be something as easy as inserting an SD card.
Does it require you to mess around with the hardware?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Nah not in Canada, I was hoping it would be something as easy as inserting an SD card.
Does it require you to mess around with the hardware?

Yeah you need a mod chip and tinfoil instead. Then you can put an SD card in there for your downloaded games. The biggest shop on tinfoil barbershop is now dead. You have to download your roms on your computer now from a direct download site like nxbrew and then install it through tinfoil.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps

Do you own one? I can't imagine spending $80 for that, especially with the Switch 2 coming.

I've been looking for a comfortable pair of grips for awhile. I mostly play in handheld mode.

I found this, and I love it:

Switch Grip with Upgraded Adjustable Stand, Compatible with Nintendo Switch & OLED, OIVO Asymmetrical Grip with Adjustable Stand and 5 Game Slots-4 Thumb Caps Included Amazon.com

Discovered it by chance on Amazon while looking at a more expensive version of the same thing. I can't remember that brand's name, but a YouTube video mentioned it and I think it was $40+. This is the exact same thing but only $16.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Do you own one? I can't imagine spending $80 for that, especially with the Switch 2 coming.

I've been looking for a comfortable pair of grips for awhile. I mostly play in handheld mode.

I found this, and I love it:

Switch Grip with Upgraded Adjustable Stand, Compatible with Nintendo Switch & OLED, OIVO Asymmetrical Grip with Adjustable Stand and 5 Game Slots-4 Thumb Caps Included Amazon.com

Discovered it by chance on Amazon while looking at a more expensive version of the same thing. I can't remember that brand's name, but a YouTube video mentioned it and I think it was $40+. This is the exact same thing but only $16.
yeah i bought it. its very comfortable. haven't put it through its paces yet. did find myself playing for longer than i meant to. which is why i got it in the first place.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
yeah i bought it. its very comfortable. haven't put it through its paces yet. did find myself playing for longer than i meant to. which is why i got it in the first place.
I'll probably invest in something higher quality once third party grips start coming out for the next system.