Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I think I made it to the 3rd/4th to last boss before having to start the whole game over but on the lowest difficulty…I was playing on the default level prior to that…shyt got too hard for me tho
mind you, when i fought the chozo soldier in the frozen part of Artaria, I only beat this nikka by a hair :mjlol:

ive been fighting Z-57 since Sunday now:mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mind you, when i fought the chozo soldier in the frozen part of Artaria, I only beat this nikka by a hair :mjlol:

yeah this is exactly where I got stuck at…with a little more perseverance I definitely could’ve beaten it but it was taking me too many tries and stopped being fun…there was one part where I kept fukking up when you have to use the rockets to lock onto its hooks and destroy them or some shyt

*edit*

the part @ 2:15

I kept panicking and would only take out 1-2 of those claws but if you don’t take out all 4 then it practically repeats the whole battle sequence…I’ve been wanting to replay this game after playing metroid prime remastered…these muthafukkas honestly had more than enough time to remaster the whole trilogy…wish they’d drop all 3 at once

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
yeah this is exactly where I got stuck at…with a little more perseverance I definitely could’ve beaten it but it was taking me too many tries and stopped being fun…there was one part where I kept fukking up when you have to use the rockets to lock onto its hooks and destroy them or some shyt
I can def beat it, it just slows down the enjoyment of the game for me cause i put so much time into one boss at a time i dont care to play out the level

this why ive let this game sit for so long

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I can def beat it, it just slows down the enjoyment of the game for me cause i put so much time into one boss at a time i dont care to play out the level

this why ive let this game sit for so long
when I played I had to spend like 4 hours minimum just to get through some of the bosses
hardest game I've played in a minute

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
when I played I had to spend like 4 hours minimum just to get through some of the bosses
yeah its up there for me

in regards to switch games: metroid, doom eternal and smash bros online prob the hardest shyt to play imo

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I made it to the 3rd/4th to last boss before having to start the whole game over but on the lowest difficulty…I was playing on the default level prior to that…shyt got too hard for me tho

What's your experience with previous metroid games?

I was a lil dusty on the sticks and it was the last boss I had to play a few times only because of the quick time event.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the regular metroid (never beat it) and super metroid (probably my favorite game of all time…played it several times) are the only games in the metroid series I played prior to dread…I just played metroid prime remastered earlier this year (never played the original)

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the regular metroid (never beat it) and super metroid (probably my favorite game of all time…played it several times) are the only games in the metroid series I played prior to dread…I just played metroid prime remastered earlier this year (never played the original)

Super metroid is my all time favorite. Perfect 10/10 for me. It's not too long, not too short. The music, there's other games that are 9/10 but super metroid is my number 1.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

I was a lil dusty on the sticks and it was the last boss I had to play a few times only because of the quick time event.

I think the last Metroid game I played was prime 3 before dread
tbh i mostly played Fusion for advance sp. I had Prime for Gamecube but that shyt got stolen so i barely even got to scratch the surface

this game most def has that same feeling. I play a lot of smash bros still and its like you're doing all the same movements from smash, but in dread :ehh: