Nintendo Switch Official Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you pre order it anywhere yet?

I feel like this is one be one of those. "We only got the pre order's and like 5 extra" system releases.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nintendo has my interest. I've skipped this entire generation cause I wasn't impressed by what I was seeing game wise but seeing this and RDR2 in the same day has me thinking I'm buying 2 systems (probably going with Xbox cause Scalebound looks great).
720p is perfect for the portable imo. Still HD res and will give far more battery life. Also, have to think there's other things to help save battery like being able to adjust brightness and such. I'm thinking the touch screen will only be used for tablet-like functionality rather than in game as you can't use is when it's docked. Maybe if they have shyt like candy crush on there but I don't see the main games using it. Maybe Mario Maker as that relieved heavily on the gamepad and made maybe the best use of the gamepad of every Wii U game.
Really, it comes down to games. Obviously, we know Zelda is the big launch title. I think they should launch it at $300 with Mario Kart packed in. Mario Kart was the best selling game on both the Wii and Wii U (not counting Wii Sports) so I know that sounds like crazy but that would move systems like crazy imo. Also, if you pack in Mario Kart, you guarantee damn near everyone will be buying a second controller on release day (I know a lot of people do this already but not everyone does and especially might not if they're just getting Zelda with it). Mario Kart is the king of local mp. I want to see Skyrim and Splatoon and that pro controller at launch too. Mario should be saved for next year's holidays cause that shyt looked pretty undercooked. Btw, if that Mario game is Super Mario 64 the GOAT style :whoo:
They need to knock it out the park with that Jan switch event too. Make sure they have some great 3rd party titles ready to go. FFVIIR, KH3 and Sonic Mania need to be on this. Also, bring back Punch-Out! cause the Wii version was flames. And why not F-Zero and Wave Race. More mp games the better

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Can you pre order it anywhere yet?

I feel like this is one be one of those. "We only got the pre order's and like 5 extra" system releases.

that's all Nintendo roll outs..minus the Wii U...I was :mjlol: when I was able to cop one that christmas of release...ended up giving it to my niece instead.

I'm dreading when the NES Classic comes out in 2 week...fukk Nintendo for their fake supply/demand

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
that's all Nintendo roll outs..minus the Wii U...I was :mjlol: when I was able to cop one that christmas of release...ended up giving it to my niece instead.

I'm dreading when the NES Classic comes out in 2 week...fukk Nintendo for their fake supply/demand
Yeah I went to amazon, Best Buy and target sites the other day trying to preorder the classic cause I forgot it was coming out so soon. No option.