Nintendo Switch Official Thread

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Pizza is just bread, sauce and cheese.

Honestly I'm a fan of Nintendo but let's be honest here. They're an incompetent company. I bet they're still trying to figure out why the Wii U failed. I don't think they've learned anything quite honestly.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Honestly I'm a fan of Nintendo but let's be honest here. They're an incompetent company. I bet they're still trying to figure out why the Wii U failed. I don't think they've learned anything quite honestly.

We'll just have to wait and see.
They're incompetent as hell, and the only reason why they haven't bellied up is because they penny pinch like crazy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What is it about the Switch that has everyone excited though? It just seems like a Wii U with detachable controls and you could take it outside. It's a cool concept....I guess. But don't see how it warrants the extremely overwhelmingly positive feedback. Maybe I'm missing something.
No gimmicky ass controller.
Enough power to play modern AAA games.
Great announcement trailer.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What is it about the Switch that has everyone excited though? It just seems like a Wii U with detachable controls and you could take it outside. It's a cool concept....I guess. But don't see how it warrants the extremely overwhelmingly positive feedback. Maybe I'm missing something.

No gimmicky ass controller.
Enough power to play modern AAA games.
Great announcement trailer.

Because it's new and shiny plus lack of details lets everyone's imagination run wild

When we get the details that's it's going to slightly less powerful than an X1 and the launch games are going to be 3rd party ports and a ported over Zelda game you will see reality sick in

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because it's new and shiny plus lack of details lets everyone's imagination run wild

When we get the details that's it's going to slightly less powerful than an X1 and the launch games are going to be 3rd party ports and a ported over Zelda game you will see reality sick in
and when the PS4 and Larrybox came out it was just a bunch of last gen ports and wack launch games. :snooze:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
and when the PS4 and Larrybox came out it was just a bunch of last gen ports and wack launch games. :snooze:
And people complained

Don't you think Nintendo should be trying to better after the failure of the WIIU

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And people complained

Don't you think Nintendo should be trying to better after the failure of the WIIU
How can they be trying to do better when you don't even know what's coming out at launch besides Zelda? What else is coming out since what they're doing is so bad according to what you know. :ohhh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How can they be trying to do better when you don't even know what's coming out at launch besides Zelda? What else is coming out since what they're doing is so bad according to what you know. :ohhh:
:beli: And this is my point. You're setting yourself up for failure

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: And this is my point. You're setting yourself up for failure
I'm setting myself up for failure?? :mjlol:

I'm not Nintendo. I'm just a fanboy frothing at the mouth for Zelda Breh of the Wild.

NS Day One and I'm set. :blessed:

You guys can have your BattleFields 2 Season DLC and shyt.

*Puts on Green Tunic*

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
launch games are going to be 3rd party ports and a ported over Zelda game you will see reality sick in
This is a given for any hardware launch, and doesn't invalidate anything i said.

And since Wii U wasn't very popular, these games will be new to most people including me.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is a given for any hardware launch, and doesn't invalidate anything i said.

And since Wii U wasn't very popular, these games will be new to most people including me.
I've said this before and so has @winb83

How many people looking to buy the switch didn't own a WIIU? I'm pretty sure it's a small minority of consumers

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
@MeachTheMonster @Fatboi1

They need a lot more than Nintendo stans to buy this thing

And you have to factor in that a lot WIIU owners won't buy this at aluanch because they can play the best game for it on their current system which Nintendo is abandoning

Skyrim port is not making people buy a switch :francis: