Nintendo Switch Official Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I saw the video and frankly I'm not impressed at all. :heh: Jesus Christ they never learn with all the switching screens and going from portable to room system yeah it's cool and all but what about the games and graphics man... :mindblown:

What a joke! :mjlol:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I question if there will even be a PS5. They can just adopt the Microsoft approach and release what the Scorpio will be to the Xbox One but the PS4 version.

The PS5 and XB2 are probably sketches on a napkin. Hell I still remember Sony talking about the PS3 in 2001 and Xbox 360 in 2003.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
corny hyperbole isn't helping your argument

He's right though. Consoles typically use outdated graphics chips due to the time it takes to finalize the rest of the hardware, manufacture it, etc.

The Switch uses a modified Tegra chip, which is the same shyt used in the Nvidia Shield. So comparatively speaking, this technology is newer than what was used in the PS4 and XBOX1.

Fred.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Im definitely intrigued i was planning to cop a wii u but i gotta see what they do with this
save your money. Wii U was a dead on arrival console. I bought it for whatever new Zelda game was gonna come out. They half releasing it for this and the next system. :martin:

Sold that shyt a couple months ago.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I'm on board just because I take my progress with me. That feeling when you're fiending to go home and play a new game, I can take it out after work or class and eat. :banderas: The only thing I'm worried is build quality and battery life.

Sony looking at the Vita after this reveal like :patrice:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll wait till the games start dropping before I pass judgement. Right now Days Gone, Persona 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, and Horizon Zero Dawn are the only games on my radar

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Copped the wiiu and its alright.

Definitely will cop this if you don't need a console to actually play the games like the wiiu.

Also didn't like the range of the wiiu, I thought it was more portable but it's definitely not.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
This exactly what the Wii U should've been. I copped the Wii U last year and I've enjoyed playing a lot of the exclusives and shyt.
As for the Switch I think it's dope. If they really want to sell this they need to have 3rd party support. I mean just imagine playing Red Dead not just at home but on the go.:jawalrus: