Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
@CrimsonTider has a point. The list of devs will be useless if it'll just be ports or they jump ship after the first year.

post launch and the year after will be the true test.

Since it's partially a portable, devs might be more inclined, the handhelds always had strong third party support.

The list is promising, but given Nintendo's record, I'm more cautious than straight up excited.

First/second party will be fire though :whew:

Think about the possibilities as Android/Apple app games can make an appearance on Switch.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still can't believe after over 2 decades of fukkery people are falling for the same things from Nintendo. The Nintendo 64 launched in 1996 with like 2 games for several months and the third parties were gone back then for the most part. We're 20 years later and Nintendo is still that crackhead uncle you hope gets their life back together. Keep telling yourself for 20 years straight that this time it'll be different. Even when Nintendo moved a lot of units with the Wii the results were mostly trash.

I'll believe it when I see it. Yall can continue to believe it before you see it until reality once again proves you wrong.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
@CrimsonTider has a point. The list of devs will be useless if it'll just be ports or they jump ship after the first year.

post launch and the year after will be the true test.

Since it's partially a portable, devs might be more inclined, the handhelds always had strong third party support.

The list is promising, but given Nintendo's record, I'm more cautious than straight up excited.

First/second party will be fire though :whew:
Skyrim ain't a useless port.

Not The Ruler O9

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still can't believe after over 2 decades of fukkery people are falling for the same things from Nintendo. The Nintendo 64 launched in 1996 with like 2 games for several months and the third parties were gone back then for the most part. We're 20 years later and Nintendo is still that crackhead uncle you hope gets their life back together. Keep telling yourself for 20 years straight that this time it'll be different. Even when Nintendo moved a lot of units with the Wii the results were mostly trash.

I'll believe it when I see it. Yall can continue to believe it before you see it until reality once again proves you wrong.

why you such a Debbie down miserable fukk?

enjoy life lil nikka

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Here's the 3rd party list of partners for the Wii U that people keep mentioning:
screenshot2016-10-211afl8e.png

Compare it with the Ns
CvN2pUIWIAAcxQ-.jpg:large

Big fukking difference

The Wii U 3rd party list looks sad as fukk in comparison.:huhldup:

Luckily, if (who are we kidding, when) western 3rd parties ditch the NS, the Japanese devs will stick around at least.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

When Kingdom Hearts 3 drop on the Switch :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
why you such a Debbie down miserable fukk?

enjoy life lil nikka
This isn't even being a Debbie downer it's just pointing at reality. This is just gonna be another Nintendo console with a handful of decent titles from them and maybe a couple decent third party titles but over all a mediocre experience like all the rest of them. It's been 20 years of the same pattern. You know better by now. Last console cycle EA and Nintendo had an unprecedented partnership so when they show you a bunch of logos it means very little.