Nintendo Switch Official Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If this takes off and switch is super successful Sony will think about PS5 being portable or hybrid in some aspect. It's a smart way to capture both the western and japanese markets having a console that gives you an option to play at home or on the go. And besides not everyone has time to game at home since people work and commute for 2 - 3 hours a day. I think nintendo is stepping in a good direction to fill that void.
I question if there will even be a PS5. They can just adopt the Microsoft approach and release what the Scorpio will be to the Xbox One but the PS4 version.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
If they release a Pokemon game on this system :wow:
This will be the money maker. I remember years ago Pokemon CEO said he didn't want to make a home console Pokemon game because you can't fully enjoy it, while being stuck to a couch and that a big part of Pokemon is being on the go, being. Portable

Well well well :sas1:

Maybe they got that solved :sas2:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/10...nintendo-switch-clarifies-additional-features

When asked if the Nintendo Switch will have touchscreen support, Nintendo declined to comment.
image.png

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
This will be the money maker. I remember years ago Pokemon CEO said he didn't want to make a home console Pokemon game because you can't fully enjoy it, while being stuck to a couch and that a big part of Pokemon is being on the go, being. Portable

Make that man eat his words.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

which is crazy cuz i always played that shyt in the house or over a friends house :russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

That is one game that could sell systems easily and only 1 that would come close to sales with gta

:snoop: