Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Puyo Puyo Tetris is $25 on the eshop right now. Can't recommend the game enough for that price.

Switch indie success stories (all according to the devs of these games)

Wonderboy: The Dragon's Trap (which was also released on PS4, XB1 and PC) said Switch version has outsold all other platforms combined

Death Squared sold more on Switch in its first 3 days of release than all other platforms combined

Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas sold more on Switch then all other consoles (PS4, XB1, Vita) combined

forma.8 sold more on Nintendo Switch than all other platforms (PS4, XB1, PC, Wii U, Vita) combined, excluding iOS, but as the price is higher on console than iOS, the Switch version has made the most revenue for them

Switch is the new Vita confirmed. If they bring Danganronpa and the Zero Escape games to this thing :wow:
The Vita was a flop from jump.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Phantasy Star Online 2 is coming to Switch!?:mindblown:

Still JP only :martin:

Also, that "Cloud" shyt is like it's streaming to the Switch, not natively playing on it

One other thing, DOOM is currently taking up close to 100GB on my XB1, how the fukk are they gonna fit this game on a cart?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I can't be the only one who's interested in Morphie's Law. the concept looked entertaining.

:banderas: All the RPGs

:banderas: Kirby

:wow: Nintendo had stans of their own IP Zelda thinking it won GOTY...NOPE SMO ready to take that spot.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Wow! Some people are actually dissapointed with this direct. What the hell were they expecting?:dahell:

no smash
no metroid 4
no virtual console
no cloud saves
no non-gaming apps

direct had more cons than pros but that extra mario footage and bethesda reveals will hold the average fan over.

i'm cool with the direct. i like the extra zelda content. can't wait to download those amiibos

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
no smash
no metroid 4
no virtual console
no cloud saves
no non-gaming apps

direct had more cons than pros but that extra mario footage and bethesda reveals will hold the average fan over.

i'm cool with the direct. i like the extra zelda content. can't wait to download those amiibos

they knew full well they weren't getting a smash announcement and any footage on a game they stated just started development for a direct. Jap twitter also said nothing app related. They shared a demo/announced a date for their big end year title, put out the arms update, and shared more eshop digitals. These directs at this point are clearly looking to be more to showcase a spotlight on the devs working with Switch and it looks to be working according to @firemanBk 's post

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
I like how nintendo is moving slow with the releases.

I feel im enjoying the games I bought for longer periods

Like, when odyssey is out ill probably play the fukk outta that. Maybe cop the rabbit mario game, try one or two RPGs....

and Pokemon RPG, if its what i hope it will be, will probably eat a lot of time.

they will probably release smash once they really confirm that the switch is a success. A lot of the sales may just be hype...