Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No one at Nintendo did. Those are third party accessories.

He Still has a point though. These were made by third parties to actually improve the whole voice chat mess. Look at that monstrosity.

Thinking about it though, all the racists are gonna be like :mjcry: cause they can't afford all the accessories required for this shyt and will go back to XBL and PSN

Good job Nintendo :obama:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
:to:Real talk. Almost brings tears to my eyes watching my 4 year old's excitement beating down Bokoblins in Zelda: BOTW or getting 1st place/unlocking an item in MK8.

I die laughing every time I hear him yell "Awmaaan, I swipped on my own danana.":bryan:
:salute:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
DFHWwggW0AAmxK9.jpg

:laff:

needs more wireless. im not doing all of that.

When I used it I just sat the phone down and went from there.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
needs more wireless. im not doing all of that.

When I used it I just sat the phone down and went from there.
I tried and didn't know how to actually get the voice chat started. Is there a button or something? Not with friends, I just wanted to use it for regular turf war

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I guess I should buy the neon joycon set. It'd the reverse of what comes with the system so if I buy that I can have 6 different combos
Dual blue
Dual red
Neon
Dual grey
Blue grey
Red grey

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He Still has a point though. These were made by third parties to actually improve the whole voice chat mess. Look at that monstrosity.

Thinking about it though, all the racists are gonna be like :mjcry: cause they can't afford all the accessories required for this shyt and will go back to XBL and PSN

Good job Nintendo :obama:
It's stupid because the only ones that would be in a lobby would be the ones you invite so this feature/function being system wide(Party chat) would be just as "safe" as this convoluted mess.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I guess I should buy the neon joycon set. It'd the reverse of what comes with the system so if I buy that I can have 6 different combos
Dual blue
Dual red
Neon
Dual grey
Blue grey
Red grey
I've stayed away from buying joycon completely. I know once I start I won't stop cause I'll try to be catching them all like Pokemon

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Well Capcom is happy with the sales of USF2

Resident Evil 4 Switch version coming soon!:blessed:

Switch will save the gaming industry.

I predict Switch will be the preferred console for most gamers in 2-3 years.

Nintendo will always win because they have the games. Something Sony and Microsoft need to learn. Focus on GAMES and you'll never lose.