Alright Nintendo,
uu9pmDP.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
wait so the actual physical games are gonna be those lil ass cartridges? cus i didnt see any cds in that vid :ohhh:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was all digital with the cartridges acting as a way for them to regulate who the games belong to. And that's a concern I didn't think about, that thing can't have that much storage space, 2k on anything is 40+ GB

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: Copped day one this will be a good birthday present for myself in March. This thing is going to be a killing in Japan and ps4 may have to fall back. As for this side of the world I can see this doing pretty well with the younger crowd in the 8 -13 age range.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You can bet microsoft and sony scramble to implement this in some form or fashion in the future.
No they won't. Sony has dabbled in the portable console market twice and failed. The PSP and to a lesser extend the Vita with PSTV could both be played on a TV and portable. Microsoft has no interest in portables.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
those side controllers looks like theyre easy to lost...this isnt very kid friendly :yeshrug:

That's my only concern, everything else is great. I got two little kids. Those controllers are probably going to be in toy bins, kitchen cabinets, under beds, or wherever else they can possibly misplace an item.