Nintendo Switch Official Thread

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Neon joycon are lit as fukk:camby:
:myman:

:myman:Me playing Mario Kart 4 player in my break room at work.
20170526_135853.jpg

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
They are on pre-order at GameSpot, they grey ones aren't ...that's what I'm going by

Those neon ones are tacky to me

I wasn't feeling them at first as well. And when I went to get one, I was really just aiming to get the grey one. But now they aren't looking so bad to me. I wish the grey ones were completely black. In strong lighting, you'll see just how grey the grey joycons are, if that makes any sense.

I want the neon yellow a lot thou.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
They are on pre-order at GameSpot, they grey ones aren't ...that's what I'm going by
:yeshrug:If you could find the neon where I'm at you could easily sell it for a profit on kijiji. The grey looks kinda basic imo, but I can see why people wouldn't want the flashy joycons on the go.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I don't think I said the Switch would flop.

I said that if the system has a lack of 3rd part support and gaming droughts that Nintendo is known for it will suffer the fate as all their other systems

what exactly was that fate? From what I know, I'm sure they all went through a decent life span and sold decently other than Wii U which still made a profit off of a shyt ton of accessories, and games

I think the longest lifespans for consoles was either PS2 or PS3 not sure, and xbox360 I think.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
what exactly was that fate? From what I know, I'm sure they all went through a decent life span and sold decently other than Wii U which still made a profit off of a shyt ton of accessories, and games

I think the longest lifespans for consoles was either PS2 or PS3 not sure, and xbox360 I think.
WIIU
WII
Gamecube
N64

all ended up with the same path. Strong first party titles but ended up collecting dust because there was not enough games

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
WIIU
WII
Gamecube
N64

all ended up with the same path. Strong first party titles but ended up collecting dust because there was not enough games

from who? dust collection is a case some people have with any console depending on what they play. Dude the other day made a thread saying all he plays is GTA.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Either Nintendo is getting big headed or they got something up their sleeves, cause those are some Wii numbers.:patrice:

I think they just want to sell more than the Wii U did in one year than it did in its lifespan just for some closure.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
from who? dust collection is a case some people have with any console depending on what they play. Dude the other day made a thread saying all he plays is GTA.
Your systems don't collect dust when you have Battlefield, COD, GTA, Madden and 2k

These games are in the top 10s and most played every year for a reason.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

I owned all Nintendo systems in your last except Wii u

And none of them collected dust except maybe Wii u, but you don't know what youre talking about.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Your systems don't collect dust when you have Battlefield, COD, GTA, Madden and 2k

These games are in the top 10s and most played every year for a reason.

Oh so multiplayer games with replay value like the multiplayer games Nintendo is dropping all through out this summer?

Dude, I really don't know where you're trying to go with this, but I guess I'll just tell you yes, Nintendo could work on their AAA 3rd party support a bit more, if that helps you believe they are lacking in games, especially games people are playing over and over which they aren't.

And I just took a quick look at the top online games, and they don't seem to be the games you've mentioned.