Nintendo Switch Official Thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Starting to feel bad for Switch manufactures.:mjcry:

They better be praying that Pokemon Stars isn't real.:sadcam:

:to: they already know they children ain't seeing them for many more months when Smash is announced.

Gonna be my first Monster Hunter as well, also gonna be my first Fire Emblem, when that game comes out 2018 for Switch.

I'm gonna get the Splatoon amiibos this time around. I want that exclusive gear and stuff it comes with for the game.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't play slow combat or turn based games
It's not turn based and not really slow. It's an action game that's basically made up of a bunch of boss fights against giant monsters. Crafting and looting is a huge part of the game. When you kill the monsters you can loot pieces from their bodies (think BOTW). Those pieces can be used to craft new weapons and armor. Those are the core concepts at least

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
It's not turn based and not really slow. It's an action game that's basically made up of a bunch of boss fights against giant monsters. Crafting and looting is a huge part of the game. When you kill the monsters you can loot pieces from their bodies (think BOTW). Those pieces can be used to craft new weapons and armor. Those are the core concepts at least

I always thought it was turned based tbh. Are we talking the warriors Monster Hunter, or the one coming out for 3DS and PS4?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Capcom finally woke up

oopL9eL.png

CAPCOM:モンスターハンターダブルクロス Nintendo Switch Ver. 公式サイト

It's over
Next Pokemon and smash
Then vc finally dropping glad I got mines day 1
Just got disgaea 5 today

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I always thought it was turned based tbh. Are we talking the warriors Monster Hunter, or the one coming out for 3DS and PS4?
You confusing Monster Hunter for Dragon Quest. Dragon Quest is a turn based JRPG. Dragon Quest X and XI were confirmed for Switch before the system even launched ad was the Warriors style game you're referring to Dragon Quest Heroes

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
You confusing Monster Hunter for Dragon Quest. Dragon Quest is a turn based JRPG. Dragon Quest X and XI were confirmed for Switch before the system even launched ad was the Warriors style game you're referring to Dragon Quest Heroes

Ah, ok, everything coming to me now. thanks.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This will be the first Monster Hunter I ever purchased. What's The gameplay like?
Monster Hunter is a grind fest. I bought the last monster hunter that came out on 3DS when I bought the "New" 3DS. It was cool, but I got tired of going back to the same areas over and over and over again just to kill one different monster. It isn't anything like Zelda. It's a level based game. You go to one area over and over until you complete all the missions and then move on to a new area where you do the same thing. There's a TON of item collections and upgrades which I guess is the main appeal of the game. I found it fun in small doses, and more fun when i had someone to do a some co-op with.