Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
True. I might just wait until it goes on sale since Tekken drops next week and that should eat up the time Id be gaming.
Thing is...Nintendo games rarely go on sale. Best Buy GCU is your best bet for a long time.
I'm not sure if I'll ever bother with SF2 on the Switch. Injustice 2, Guilty Gear, SFV, Tekken 7, KOF, all make SF2 pointless to me.
Playing a fighting game on the switch wont compare to the community of the other platforms or even the controllers they have.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thing is...Nintendo games rarely go on sale. Best Buy GCU is your best bet for a long time.
I'm not sure if I'll ever bother with SF2 on the Switch. Injustice 2, Guilty Gear, SFV, Tekken 7, KOF, all make SF2 pointless to me.
Playing a fighting game on the switch wont compare to the community of the other platforms or even the controllers they have.

First party, no. Third party titles go on sale all the time. Bomberman R (retailed at $50), Just Dance and Lego City Undercover (both retailed at $60) are all on sale for $40 ($32 GCU) right now. That being said, USFII seems to be selling much better than those games did. It's currently the top selling game on Amazon

It's getting bad reviews too

Read the reviews themselves and almost all of them that are negative are because of the price. It's still SSFII Turbo. It's still a fun game. The ridiculous pricing is the problem.