Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
just so you know, you coulda switch that. theres something with switch and them wanting those buttons to be reversed, but in Zelda and also in Mincecraft, theres an option to switch it back to the "normal" way
I did switch it at first but didn't like it. I don't like the jump button being the top or bottom button. I want it on the side like mario 64 or super mario 3

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So the game runs on the same engine as The Division and South Park: The Fractured But Whole.
5.jpg
Hmm......

Nah, it ain't happening :(

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
This mario rabbits thing might be fun turnbased too and ubisoft makes decent rpgs

lord knows Mario needs a good new rpg since the last few paper mario games been trash

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I don't think it's actually turn based especially if its 2 player local co-op and you don't even get to play as Mario.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't think it's actually turn based especially if its 2 player local co-op and you don't even get to play as Mario.
It flat out says "turn based combat" in one of the slides :manny:
I have no idea how co-op works but I guess you just both get to command your own set of troops.
Tactical RPG's aren't for everyone but I like how they're offering a wide variety of different genres in the first year alone. I need to see gameplay first but i like the concept.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It flat out says "turn based combat" in one of the slides :manny:
I have no idea how co-op works but I guess you just both get to command your own set of troops.
Tactical RPG's aren't for everyone but I like how they're offering a wide variety of different genres in the first year alone. I need to see gameplay first but i like the concept.
Somebody on the reddit said it was a translation issue

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Dock for $60. Asheville NC. No one buying these expensive ass pieces of plastic so random department managers at Wal-Mart be marking them down on clearance

9dpkfuxmsazy.jpg

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
fukk whoever leaked this, I hope they get fired.
I thought this idea was wack for the longest but the images look lit as fukk.
Yoshi's straight :demonic: with the bazooka
The gameplay sounds like XCOM :krs:
I'm hyped now. I wanna see more.
Also, launch in August means even more fleshed out line up. Arms in June, Splatoon in July, Mario x Rabbids in August. We know Mario Odyssey has to be in November for Black Friday so I wonder what they have planned for September (Fire Emblem Warriors?), October and December.

From the description, it's a turn based tactics game possibly similar to XCOM.

scared.gif

Damn I hope so​

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The Arms control scheme is not looking good brehs

ffJ6pag.jpg

g8DJUsy.jpg

FHngYmy.jpg

ZWYAQ7M.jpg

I understand that this is a tough game to map to button controls rather than motion because with motion each arm can be aimed independently and you can't really do that with the controller. However, it seems really stupid how they seemingly mapped stuff around playing with a single joycon, which shouldn't have even been a control scheme for this game at all, and it fukks everything else up. Why the fukk is top button in the cluster used for jump? They did the exact same shyt in Zelda, I had to change it immediately cause it felt like ass. The biggest problem though is guarding being mapped to the left stick. That's legitmately terrible. The L button is not used in a single control scheme. Why is L not block? Seems like that would work much better to me, as would using the triggers (which also go unused) for punching. I'm really hoping you can customize the controls otherwise this shyt is DOA on the competitive scene that they're trying to push it towards

give me about a day and a half, and I'll have this shyt mastered if it isn't custom

:wow: just bring it, Nintendo.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
One of my left joy con won't let me crouch in zelda. I don't hear the click. Time to call nintendo....tomorrow.