Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
what were the 2 or 3 games you actually decided to buy for Wii?

this is so far what we kinda figure we got for 2017. I still question Xenoblade 2 this year, but I'm hoping for it.

I'm a Nintendo stan, so you may take it as bias, but this is the first console I've ever bought day 1, and it feels like the best gaming day 1 purchase I've/i'll ever made. It's very nice to not have to rely on the tv for my gaming needs, and with the Wii U not allowing me to go past the living room with the gampad, the Switch just feels right.

Server and Wifi needs to tune up thou.

Red blade, Madden, Wii sports, Zelda

I know I copped a few others bit can't remember

But probably played Madden and cod the most followed by monster Hunter tri

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Red blade, Madden, Wii sports, Zelda

I know I copped a few others bit can't remember

But probably played Madden and cod the most followed by monster Hunter tri

Well, check out the games coming out for this year that we know of so far, and maybe give E3 a wait, and see what's revealed then, and then make your judgment along with this post I made earlier in the thread for someone else

If you like Nintendo titles with some 3rd party (sometimes major, sometimes minor) here and there and are a mobile gamer (you've played on the DS/Gamboy/PSP)

then yes, yes it really is worth it.

I've played much more in handheld than in dock mode. But I enjoy dock mode as well.

Just picked up my Switch. What are the must have accessories again? What SD card are you guys using?

I don't have an SD card atm, but make sure you got yourself a switch case to either hold in your hand, or in what carry bag. This is the one I have...

Having trouble linking the amazon page, but the carrying case is

Nintendo Switch Starter Kit - Mario Icon Edition

I don't have one yet still, but a pro controller is pretty much recommended by everyone who has it at this point.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Well, check out the games coming out for this year that we know of so far, and maybe give E3 a wait, and see what's revealed then, and then make your judgment along with this post I made earlier in the thread for someone else

I don't have an SD card atm, but make sure you got yourself a switch case to either hold in your hand, or in what carry bag. This is the one I have...

Having trouble linking the amazon page, but the carrying case is

Nintendo Switch Starter Kit - Mario Icon Edition

I don't have one yet still, but a pro controller is pretty much recommended by everyone who has it at this point.

I copped a 128gb SD, an RDS case, Screen protector, and an 2 extra chargers. I`m probably going to cop the Pro controller in store since there was some delay with Amazon.

This is gonna come in Handy on my flights to San Fran and South Africa.

Gonna cop Street Fighter next (don't have the time honestly to put in the hours needed for Zelda, so I may cop it later on).

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I assume you can't buy digital games anywhere but nintendo? So my Best Buy Gamer Club is pretty much useless (for the switch) unless I only buy physical games?
:martin:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
what were the 2 or 3 games you actually decided to buy for Wii?

this is so far what we kinda figure we got for 2017. I still question Xenoblade 2 this year, but I'm hoping for it.

I'm a Nintendo stan, so you may take it as bias, but this is the first console I've ever bought day 1, and it feels like the best gaming day 1 purchase I've/i'll ever made. It's very nice to not have to rely on the tv for my gaming needs, and with the Wii U not allowing me to go past the living room with the gampad, the Switch just feels right.

Server and Wifi needs to tune up thou.

Ps2, nds lite and Switch are the only consoles i bought day one, but in ps2's case I bought before us mainland street date cause i got in hawaii. All 3 consoles were mega successful. I know switch will continue its winning streak cause we've barely breached the surface of its true gaming heights.

I'll probably get scorpio day one too. Scorpio should bring Microsoft out of its slump cause im getting the feeling phil spencer is gonna step it up this e3

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This cop at work told me that he hasn't opened up the switch because he's been playing zelda on the Wii u

But now he's going to open it because I showed him that it's region free. He speaks Japanese so now he's going to open it up and go straight to the Japanese eshop.

He told me that he had been waiting to go to Japan before opening it because he only wanted to use theireshop and cartridges.

That's just unbelievable that people have a switch and don't even know what all it does

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I assume you can't buy digital games anywhere but nintendo? So my Best Buy Gamer Club is pretty much useless (for the switch) unless I only buy physical games?
:martin:
GCU discounts are only ever on physical games. They don't discount on digital no matter what the platform. Best Buy has Zelda, Zelda DLC Season Pass, MK8 Deluxe, Snipperclips & 1-2 Switch for sale as download codes

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Arms control scheme is not looking good brehs

ffJ6pag.jpg

g8DJUsy.jpg

FHngYmy.jpg

ZWYAQ7M.jpg

I understand that this is a tough game to map to button controls rather than motion because with motion each arm can be aimed independently and you can't really do that with the controller. However, it seems really stupid how they seemingly mapped stuff around playing with a single joycon, which shouldn't have even been a control scheme for this game at all, and it fukks everything else up. Why the fukk is top button in the cluster used for jump? They did the exact same shyt in Zelda, I had to change it immediately cause it felt like ass. The biggest problem though is guarding being mapped to the left stick. That's legitmately terrible. The L button is not used in a single control scheme. Why is L not block? Seems like that would work much better to me, as would using the triggers (which also go unused) for punching. I'm really hoping you can customize the controls otherwise this shyt is DOA on the competitive scene that they're trying to push it towards

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I understand that this is a tough game to map to button controls rather than motion because with motion each arm can be aimed independently and you can't really do that with the controller. However, it seems really stupid how they seemingly mapped stuff around playing with a single joycon, which shouldn't have even been a control scheme for this game at all, and it fukks everything else up. Why the fukk is top button in the cluster used for jump? They did the exact same shyt in Zelda, I had to change it immediately cause it felt like ass. The biggest problem though is guarding being mapped to the left stick. That's legitmately terrible. The L button is not used in a single control scheme. Why is L not block? Seems like that would work much better to me, as would using the triggers (which also go unused) for punching. I'm really hoping you can customize the controls otherwise this shyt is DOA on the competitive scene that they're trying to push it towards
Yea, I agree. Shyt better be customizable. I like how you don't even use half the buttons on the Pro controller :mjlol:Game was definitely made with motion controls in mind but screws over the people that bought the Pro. That shyt was expensive so they better change that shyt up.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

ffJ6pag.jpg

g8DJUsy.jpg

FHngYmy.jpg

ZWYAQ7M.jpg

Coming fresh off Zelda of which I probably have 300 hours into, the top button being jump doesn't bother me. It did in the beginning but got used to it. Post the controls for when a joy con in each hand please?