Nintendo Switch Official Thread

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Idk, it looks fukkin dope to me. It's like a fighting game/third person shooter hybrid. I feel they still haven't established well enough that you can use a pro controller or grip for this one instead of motion.
I want those neon yellow Armz joy cons that are coming out, but I will def be playing this game with my Pro Controller if I do get it. Them reviews better be high though.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I actually liked DK64 but for some reason most people hated it.

DK64 holds a special place in my childhood as the first game ever to put me to sleep out of boredom.

DK64 was a huge let down

this is my first time i'm hearing ppl criticize DK64:wtf:

my friends loved it and i thought it was one of the best games for the 64:yeshrug:

i just checked some numbers and it was one of the 64's highest selling game, has a rating of 90/100 on metacritic plus this, "[DK64] won the 1999 E3 Game Critics award for Best Platform Game"

my only knock on it was it wasn't as streamlined as mario 64 and you had to backtrack to collect bananas and shyt to get to the next stage if i remember correctly.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Somehow I managed to walk into a target and they a couple just sitting in the cabinet lol

Anyway, I copped Zelda and FastRMX. What else has dropped that is a must so far?

If you like retro platformers, should try blaster master (10$ metroid like) or shovel knight (25$ DLC inlcuded)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn