Nintendo Switch Official Thread

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
any wrestling games coming out for system? what is the deal with the n64 content? is it possible to run those games

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I like to think of myself as a casual hard-core gamer. Casual in the sense that I only play one game. Hardcore in the sense that I play the game to beat and do everything in it. I don't think thats weird at all. After buying Snipperclips and fast rmx and realizing I never play them. what's the point of buying anything else until I'm done doing everything in Zelda?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I like to think of myself as a casual hard-core gamer. Casual in the sense that I only play one game. Hardcore in the sense that I play the game to beat and do everything in it. I don't think thats weird at all. After buying Snipperclips and fast rmx and realizing I never play them. what's the point of buying anything else until I'm done doing everything in Zelda?

That's not the reason why everybody thinks your a weirdo breh but do what ever makes you happy

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Mario Kart was a lotta fun as a kid, ain't played it since N64:mjgrin:

I'm excited for next week :russ:

I know Wii U failed but damn. you missed out on some fun MKs since then, breh. :mjcry:

I liked MK for the Wii the most. Then MK64, and then MK8 because the tracks are flipping beautiful and the CPUs where actually pretty damn smart and difficult to race against. I played double dash a good bit too, but never owned the game. Played the one for DS as well. I never even knew MK7 existed thou :mjlol: which is why I was surprised when MK8 was first revealed. But yea overall my best experience of a MK game came from MK64 and MKwii. MK8 deluxe might top all of them if that battle mode is :wow:

Also, y'all talking about Nintendo's marketing for Switch. I saw a thread on reddit earlier and :mjlol:

They out here lowkey in animes too now.

k0Y5ah7l.png

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know Wii U failed but damn. you missed out on some fun MKs since then, breh. :mjcry:

I liked MK for the Wii the most. Then MK64, and then MK8 because the tracks are flipping beautiful and the CPUs where actually pretty damn smart and difficult to race against. I played double dash a good bit too, but never owned the game. Played the one for DS as well. I never even knew MK7 existed thou :mjlol: which is why I was surprised when MK8 was first revealed. But yea overall my best experience of a MK game came from MK64 and MKwii. MK8 deluxe might top all of them if that battle mode is :wow:

Also, y'all talking about Nintendo's marketing for Switch. I saw a thread on reddit earlier and :mjlol:

They out here lowkey in animes too now.

k0Y5ah7l.png
Double Dash was GOAT and the probably the game I have played the most in my life. It's the only game that makes me :mjcry: about no analogue triggers on the Switch cause drifting was :banderas: in that game

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Double Dash was GOAT and the probably the game I have played the most in my life. It's the only game that makes me :mjcry: about no analogue triggers on the Switch cause drifting was :banderas: in that game

MKDD had co op play in races too, right? I think I liked that the most out of it, from what I remember.