Nintendo Switch Official Thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how good the joycon motion controls will be with mario kart :lupe:

11396104-1134458411082914.jpg

I had the wheel for MK for the Wii, I never got used to motion controls like my sisters did. I ended up sticking with Wiimote and nunchuk combo for MK, and used the Gamepard for MK8 on Wii U. I guess for Switch I probably See how Joycon detached (no joycon grip) feels, as it looks like the closest thing to the Wiimote Nunchuk combo I can get.

Daps
So I think I have a good one fellas. My girl bought me a Nintendo Switch, she asked if I wanted one a while back and I told her maybe when the Mario game comes out later this year, I thought it was regular conversation. She literally called BestBuy, GameStop, Toys R Us, Target and Walmart EVERY SINGLE DAY at opening. Until GameStop had one for in person order. She left her job (without telling anyone) and got to GameStop immediately to order and have it delivered in 1 day. I woke up to take a shower on my birthday and there was a big bag sitting in the bathroom. I open it and it's a fukking Switch with Zelda and the Lego game. Damn brehs :mjcry:

#SwitchSet :mjgrin:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So I think I have a good one fellas. My girl bought me a Nintendo Switch, she asked if I wanted one a while back and I told her maybe when the Mario game comes out later this year, I thought it was regular conversation. She literally called BestBuy, GameStop, Toys R Us, Target and Walmart EVERY SINGLE DAY at opening. Until GameStop had one for in person order. She left her job (without telling anyone) and got to GameStop immediately to order and have it delivered in 1 day. I woke up to take a shower on my birthday and there was a big bag sitting in the bathroom. I open it and it's a fukking Switch with Zelda and the Lego game. Damn brehs :mjcry:

#SwitchSet :mjgrin:
True love brehs :wow:

NPD numbers are in. System sold 906k units in the US during March. Fastest selling Nintendo console ever and more impressive cause typically consoles release in holiday months, not a weird month like March.
Zelda (Switch version) sold 925k in the US during launch. A 102% attach rate :mindblown:

Pro Controller is available on Amazon right now. Limit one per customer so thankfully no scalping fakkits. Just picked one up cause gonna need as many controllers as possible for MK8Deluxe

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nintendo made a desirable product, actually put effort into marking said product and launched with one of the most well reviewed games of the decade. Not surprised it sold so much, they could have sold more if they shipped a few million more.

I can't imagine what sales will be during the holidays with Mario and the rumored Pokémon Stars.:merchant:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Ha, damn I was asking cause I'll need to get something for my girl. But she's no where near being able to play Zelda.

My 9 year old daughter was able to easily get into it. I'm a casual and I was able to also. The game is dope because there really isn't any wrong way to play it.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ha, damn I was asking cause I'll need to get something for my girl. But she's no where near being able to play Zelda.

It's casual friendly imo and I'm not a big Zelda fan and I play Zelda when I get a chance too and it's pretty fun and not that hard to understand
But when u get stuck google is ur friend

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You want a game to play with your girl, buy Snipperclips on the eShop right now. It's $20, it's adorable and it's also fire. One of the beat co-op games to come out it a long time. Only issue is that's it's pretty short. She'll love it though, I guarantee it

Daps
You want a game to play with your girl, buy Snipperclips on the eShop right now. It's $20, it's adorable and it's also fire. One of the beat co-op games to come out it a long time. Only issue is that's it's pretty short. She'll love it though, I guarantee it

Oh wow! Yeah, Snipperclips might be the move! Yeah she used to play games as a kid (the sonics and the marios) but never really as an teenager/young adult. So any game that involves moving the camera is a no go, she basically looks like she's drunk.

Thanks,