Nintendo Switch Official Thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Glad I didn't go and invest in red Joycons. Yellow Joycons is legit what I wanted from time.

:wow: announcing ARMS has team battles like it wasn't a big deal, yo, I screamed "YES!!!". I'm ready for this game. gonna try the puyo puyo demo in a second.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Glad I didn't go and invest in red Joycons. Yellow Joycons is legit what I wanted from time.

:wow: announcing ARMS has team battles like it wasn't a big deal, yo, I screamed "YES!!!". I'm ready for this game. gonna try the puyo puyo demo in a second.
Arms is day one for me :yes:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Breh's...former XBOT checking in . :mjcry: Waiting on Mark Wahlberg or Microsoft to come save us or some shyt.

What's good on the Switch?

Me and Wifey are enjoying Snipperclips and are on the look out for Mario Kart. Legend of Zelda's amazing. Haven't felt like this since I was 12.

What should I be on the lookout for? Not into pokemon or japenese cultury stuff that Nintendo has been known for lately. Japanese RPGs are cool though.

What's on the horizon? Is 2K going to put a Team on the Switch version of NBA2K18 or is it going to be a shytty port?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Breh's...former XBOT checking in . :mjcry: Waiting on Mark Wahlberg or Microsoft to come save us or some shyt.

What's good on the Switch?

Me and Wifey are enjoying Snipperclips and are on the look out for Mario Kart. Legend of Zelda's amazing. Haven't felt like this since I was 12.

What should I be on the lookout for? Not into pokemon or japenese cultury stuff that Nintendo has been known for lately. Japanese RPGs are cool though.

What's on the horizon? Is 2K going to put a Team on the Switch version of NBA2K18 or is it going to be a shytty port?

Fast RMX is a really good game.

Ronald

Daps
Game looks really fun

April/May is stacked for me

The Dragons Trap
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Mario Kart 8
NBA Playgrounds
Garou
Pocket Rumble
hopefully Hollow Knight and Overcooked make it out as well

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Senran Kagura and there's been a few games that came to NA, mostly downloadable.

Damn, 3DSs library is pretty crazy. No wonder they cared more for it than they did the Wii U. Not to mention the Nintendo Direct still showing much love for it. Atlus still loves the thing too.I doubt 3DS is dying anytime soon.