Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nintendo must be dead serious if they're putting out a MK8Deluxe bundle already if true, especially if it's at $299.

Early adopters might catch a L REAL soon.:sas2:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Nintendo must be dead serious if they're putting out a MK8Deluxe bundle already if true, especially if it's at $299.

Early adopters might catch a L REAL soon.:sas2:

It could be everything or it could be nothing at all. I wouldn't make too much of it at the moment because Nintendo doesn't need titles for a system that is widely UNAVAILABLE. Mario Kart is a system seller, so it's another reason to buy the Switch. The only people taking L's are the Wii U users that aren't getting or have to pay extra for the content that is in the deluxe version.

I don't think Nintendo will abandon the Swtich like Sega did with the Sega CD/Saturn/Dreamcast or like Sony did with the Vita.

The lack of games should be addressed after the first full year. The lack of availabe Switch systems is the more pressing issue.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to have a sneaking suspicion that VC will go live when the Online Subscription goes up. I wouldn't be surprised that Nintendo makes it so that you need the subscription to access and buy VC games.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'm starting to have a sneaking suspicion that VC will go live when the Online Subscription goes up. I wouldn't be surprised that Nintendo makes it so that you need the subscription to access and buy VC games.

I am going to agree with that assumption. I saw on a Nintendo-sponsored YouTube video that stated that the online feature would be free until October so Switch owners can try out the service.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Same thing im expecting the apps like Youtube, Amazon and Netflix.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
so what's payday 2 like?

It's an ok game on PC but the other console versions have been supported poorly, plus the publisher of the game is a piece of work.
Bw3jqNXCYAA-YDF.jpg:large

Got a feeling the Switch version wont be very popular.