Nintendo Switch Official Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
After today I'll be shelving this thing till a better dock solution is worked out. I'll probably get Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and trade in Mario Kart 8 for it. I only docked my Switch once and no scratches but I'm not gonna risk it.

They really screwed the pooch with this dock mess.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Holy shyt. I LOVE this thing. It NEEDS to succeed
Yup. It's easily the future of gaming. I'm on vacation getting in with Zelda. Experience is amazing.

This thing is perfect for my travel heavy lifestyle. I might actually finish games in a decent time now.

I wish they would release FFVX on this thing.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
After today I'll be shelving this thing till a better dock solution is worked out. I'll probably get Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and trade in Mario Kart 8 for it. I only docked my Switch once and no scratches but I'm not gonna risk it.

Quit being a p*ssy and play your damn system. You're always over exaggerating every issue.

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother

nah people just bein real clumsy taking it in and out.. i have docked and undocked it loads of times and not a single scratch...:yeshrug:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not copping Smash port or a new Smash until they bring back the Ice Climbers.:stopitslime:
Ice Climbers will he back without a doubt. Inklings will be in and I think one of those people from Arms.
Simon Belmont with a Dracula's Castle Stage please :mjcry:

My brother was out and about and wound up pre-ordering Has Been Heroes. Hope it's good.
Y'all know I bought Master Blaster Zero :myman: