Nintendo Switch Official Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Take so many Ls after I was legit hyped for it. Was gonna Day 1. I really hope they get their act together by December. So much good faith down the toilet. For a company with such little room for error, they sure enjoy get in their own way. Unlike the WiiU, I can see the Swtich overcoming Nintendo's incompetence.

PAID ONLINE SUB
ONLY 1 LIMITED MONTHLY TRIAL TO AN SNES OR NES GAME( LOL WHAT A DEAL)
NO VC DETAILS AT LAUNCH (PROBABLY WILL BE REBOOTED AND REQUIRE REPURCHASE. )
NO CROSS-GAME VOICE CHAT
USING A PHONE APP TO CHAT
NO SOCIAL MEDIA APPS AT ALL
REQUIRE 12 DIGIT CODE TO PLAY WITH LONG DISTANT FRIENDS
NO FACEBOOK INTEGRATION
BATTERY IS ASS(USB C CHARGING PORT IS IN A TERRIBLE POSITION FOR KICKSTAND GAMING. )

LAUNCH IS NOTHING BUT ZELDA AND OVERPRICED INDIE GAMES
THE NEXT NINTENDO GAME IS A FULL PRICED WIIU MARIO KART PORT

Kind of feels like that same song and dance from Nintendo.
Well i get ur points but there is facebook integration and battery life is on par with other handhelds :manny:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Well i get ur points but there is facebook integration and battery life is on par with other handhelds :manny:
I must of missed the Facebook intergation, but I have watched a lot of Switch stuff. I don't know how that would slip my radar. The battery could of been better. It being on par with PS Vita isn't a good comparison on top of a slow charge with poor placement for kickstand gaming.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
a representative for Nintendo told Polygon that additional ways to add friends will be coming to the console, including using social networking, in-game menus and the much easier-to-remember Nintendo Network ID.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lucky I only play single player games on nintendo consoles
throw that friend codes shyt in the bushes

The Switch uses friend codes? I thought they got rid of that?

Take so many Ls after I was legit hyped for it. Was gonna Day 1. I really hope they get their act together by December. So much good faith down the toilet. For a company with such little room for error, they sure enjoy get in their own way. Unlike the WiiU, I can see the Swtich overcoming Nintendo's incompetence.

PAID ONLINE SUB
NO CROSS-GAME VOICE CHAT
NO FACEBOOK INTEGRATION
BATTERY IS ASS(USB C CHARGING PORT IS IN A TERRIBLE POSITION FOR KICKSTAND GAMING. )

I don't want to make excuses for Nintendo but I think the March release is a soft launch. That's the only valid explanation I can think of. They will probably add alot of functionality later on.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

PAID ONLINE SUB
NO CROSS-GAME VOICE CHAT
NO FACEBOOK INTEGRATION

The battery could of been better. It being on par with PS Vita isn't a good comparison on top of a slow charge with poor placement for kickstand gaming.
hurry+up+and+buy.jpg

"You don't like. You don't buy."

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I must of missed the Facebook intergation, but I have watched a lot of Switch stuff. I don't know how that would slip my radar. The battery could of been better. It being on par with PS Vita isn't a good comparison on top of a slow charge with poor placement for kickstand gaming.
Yea i only knw if facebook vause i just watched gamexplains reciew if the update. It us fukking stupid to have the charger on the bottom but i guess they didnt want two charging ports....

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I've been telling parents, young and old that the switch is $299. They all said that's a good price for a brand new console that just came out. Looks like Nintendo hit a good price point for that age bracket of buyers. Kids and grandkids are going to eat.

So basically only broke nikkas are complaining about the price. Get a second job or donate some blood. Sell some shyt or overdraw your account homie, it's worth it. :obama:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Finally got my confirmation email from Best But that my Neon Switch has been shipped.:blessed:
:ufdup:BBCanada needs to improve its online order process though.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I've been telling parents, young and old that the switch is $299. They all said that's a good price for a brand new console that just came out. Looks like Nintendo hit a good price point for that age bracket of buyers. Kids and grandkids are going to eat.

So basically only broke nikkas are complaining about the price. Get a second job or donate some blood. Sell some shyt or overdraw your account homie, it's worth it. :obama:
STFU

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Kids of all ages will enjoy this console and the games it has to offer. Nintendo bringing back fun to video games.