Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Ronald

Daps
comparing a console in its 4th year to a console in its 1st doesnt make much sense anyway

PS4 dropping hit after hit now
but it wasn't like that for the first year and a half

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Naw we feasting. You trolling though so I'll let you be salty acting like you aint since you missing out on REAL greatness. lmao.:umad::umad:

I will play Zelda one day :umad: when there are actually 4-5 titles worth getting on that shyt. I'm not about to have a system collect dust for an year because it launched with only one thing worth playing on it

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
C56KoyfWcAAs8Rr.jpg
fukk that, Zelda scores are always inflated. Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess were meh and reviews praised them out the ass. I didn't even get halfway through Skyward Sword before I deleted it.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I will play Zelda one day :umad: when there are actually 4-5 titles worth getting on that shyt. I'm not about to have a system collect dust for an year because it launched with only one thing worth playing on it
it collected dust that long cause you didn't have the greatest game of all time, Zelda.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
fukk that, Zelda scores are always inflated. Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess were meh and reviews praised them out the ass. I didn't even get halfway through Skyward Sword before I deleted it.

Zelda fanboys, if a Zelda game is TRASH it will get an 8.5, average 9.0, decent 9.5, good 10.0

that's the Zelda scale

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Look at the bottom two scores. The only thing Zelda got dinged on is Switch framerate in TV mode. It's that good. No inflation.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Anyone doubting these scores just plain needs to play the game. It is abundantly clear that it deserves the acclaim after you do.

I even took a moment to add a note to the bottom of my review:

ADDENDUM – Editor’s Note

A 10/10 is a rare achievement; in fact, the last one I awarded was seven years ago in 2010. It’s also natural to doubt whether any game should deserve such high acclaim, so let me spend a few moments to address any such concerns.

In my 15 years of reviewing games, this is one of the easiest and most certain scores that I have ever awarded, and there is no doubt that Zelda: Breath of the Wild deserves every bit of the acclaim this tremendous score implies. I tried in earnest to conjure valid criticism of the game every moment I spent with it, but in reality, apart from the usual technical what-ifs and minor quibbles about platform limitations, there is truly nothing much wrong with this game. It is the first game in a very long time which I have felt compelled to spend 100+ hours playing, and most importantly, every single moment I have spent with it has been something special.

This is a memorable moment for gaming. Breath of the Wild is a very special product which we will probably not witness again anytime soon—or possibly ever. Let go of your concerns and prepare yourself: this is the ultimate adventure you’ve been waiting for. You are in for something unforgettable.
I do agree that TP was kind of meh and I skipped SS.

That beign said I've read from several impressions that this is the real deal. There's no such thing as Zelda inflation as they didn't inflate the scores of Zelda Spirit Trackers or MM3D.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Zelda fanboys, if a Zelda game is TRASH it will get an 8.5, average 9.0, decent 9.5, good 10.0

that's the Zelda scale
tumblr_inline_mtr2ayfVWL1r8ayy5.jpg