Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
false alarm on them stickers i ordered, they do work, i was just doing something wrong. so excited now

I'll be riding a maxed out Epona into the sunset with 20 Hearts Wolf Link running with me on the same day. :whoo:

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Do I need a pro controller for tomorrow?

I'm sure you have found a definitive answer in all these reviews or are you and @Dre Space Age just copying and pasting

Watched a video earlier from a guy who has played Zelda with both the joycons and pro controller. He said initially he was gonna wait in the pro to force himself to use the new tech in the joy cons (what I'm planning on doing) but after a while he thinks he needs to get the pro controller sooner than he initially wanted to. Says you control the camera with right analog and the analog on the joycon is too small and too close to the action buttons. I'm still gonna try the joycons first and maybe pick up a pro if I feel it's needed but I'm reading they're selling out fast.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Also a lot of people saying negative things about this have a right to. The press conference was weak and so is the launch lineup and next couple of months. The only ones I'm buying are Mario Kart, Arms, Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey. They are still finding a way to fukk up the online but now charge also. I'm buying because I'm an early adaptor and I find Nintendo games fun but they rushed this and it shows.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
1 2 switch
Zelda
Fast RMx
I am Setsuna jp version
King Of Fighters 98
Shocktroopers
Shovel night

All being bought tonight!

I have to go to Walmart tonight to see if I can get a pro controller.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I am only getting Zelda right now and maybe a few from the VC. I am super backlogged on the One and PS4 right now. Gotta figure out what I am going to do with the Wii U

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
can someone explain to me wtf 'we byke' means cause i wanna use it. i'm so hyped up right now i wanna expand my vocabulary