Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Ronald

Daps
And they're STILL keeping important shyt to their chest that we should have known about already, like basic shyt.:why:

like what? we pretty much found out everything from the leaked UI vids, no?

only thing is virtual console, which i dont think will even be there at launch

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

We don't know anything about online gaming

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Like, that vague ass online service that they talked about. Also, do you absolutely need the phone app to voice chat cause it seems you don't even though on the presentation it seemed like you did. One of the people who got to play said he looked at the headphone jack on the Switch and it had the headset/mic picture on it. Meaning the console itself supports mics. So, it probably does not need the app to do voice chat

• Dap

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
so it's sounding like the app is only for lobbies I suppose..but if that's the case...is it really that hard to program it into a game? shyt 3DS games right now have vague lobbies, or at least match making capabilities...why the fukk would I need an app for that?

nintendo stay on that convoluted vague shyt

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so it's sounding like the app is only for lobbies I suppose..but if that's the case...is it really that hard to program it into a game? shyt 3DS games right now have vague lobbies, or at least match making capabilities...why the fukk would I need an app for that?

nintendo stay on that convoluted vague shyt
To me, I think the Switch and its gsmes might do all those functions natively and the smartphone app is just another way to do them while outside. So, that way you can play, say Splatoon, online at Starbucks while not taxing your battery by having voice chat apps running in the background or whatever

Ronald

Daps
Arms lowkey will be the best Switch game this year.......for some reason gamers always complain about no new IP's, and then when they make one, people just want Mario and Zelda

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Which is unfortunate...Nintendo buried potential IP's cause it didn't get the support it probably should''ve

I don't think we'll see another AW or a sequel to Codename STEAM..least Fossil Fighters is getting some love.

• Dap

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Arms lowkey will be the best Switch game this year.......for some reason gamers always complain about no new IP's, and then when they make one, people just want Mario and Zelda
If that game is better than Mario, Zelda or Xenoblade 2, my mind will be fukking blown. I highly doubt it. And this is coming from someone who's been getting hyou for arms

• Dap

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I haven't bought a video game system in years. The ones I have are broke or something. No next gen shyt. Been only playing emulators on PC or Android and iOS games...but rarely. Been out of the game a long time. The fact that I would have to get a 4K TV to truly appreciate a next gen system turned me off from getting back in. With Switch, a new TV won't matter.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nintendo sent them peoples after buddy who put the video up and took the Switch from him, seems like the person he got it from might have stole it from somewhere:

Originally Posted by hiphoptherobot

On a seperate note, I am going to take down the vid.me videos. There are plenty of reuploads out there anyway and I dont want to risk Nintendo coming after me any more than they already have. I am already out of a Switch and the money I spent on it. But I hope that I have helped answer some questions and gotten people more excited for the console!

Not sure if I can really talk about it but I will say Nintendo has the console back and I am personally not in any trouble. Other than being out a console and the money I paid for it which really sucks with all the bills I have right now but it isn't going to be the end of the world or anything.

Again, I probably cant talk about details but after knowing what happened I don't necessarily think Nintendo is wrong for wanting the console back and the people I dealt with have all been very nice and reasonable. And again, I am not in any trouble but didnt feel like pushing my luck by keeping the videos up.

Technically that is correct. and I might see that money at some point but reading up on it I would probably end up in small claims court which would probably cost more than I would get. So it isn't that I couldn't get the money back, just that I probably wont.

I would rather not stir up any negativity with Nintendo right now honestly. And I wouldn't be surprised if they get me a replacement console or something. It just hasn't been discussed as of yet. I'm not angry with them so other people dont need to get angry with them on my behalf..

Im sure after some time is passed I can clarify some stuff. I would just rather be on the safe side atm.

Well I am a barista and we dont usually carry Nintendo products at the cafe. And I am sure it is frustrating that I cant share more details but I am not sure what I can or cant share. For the sake of clarification I will say that I don't think the person I got it from knew and therefore I certainly didn't know but somewhere down the chain some switches had "mysteriously disappeared". So while it was unknown to me, once I found out that it had probably been stolen I did't feel comfortable keeping it.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Would really love for Dreamcast to be on VC. Shenmue, Power Stone, Sonic Adventure, Skies of Arcadia, etc.
They could do Samba de Amigo with the joycons. shyt with HD rumble, it cold feel like actual maracas :ohhh:

• Dap