oZQhTRW.jpg

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nintendo sent them peoples after buddy who put the video up and took the Switch from him, seems like the person he got it from might have stole it from somewhere:
If I had acquired such goods I wouldn't have tried to sell it and would have likely said nothing about it. Dude put out some videos he had to take down and is out of whatever money he paid for it all for nothing.
Try and sell a stolen Switch and post a picture of the box with the bar code visible brehs.:snoop:
oZQhTRW.jpg
The problem isn't the barcode. They all have the same barcode. The problem is the mac or serial which he had the mac visible in a video but if he uploaded anything on it Nintendo could have traced the upload back to him anyway.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo sent them peoples after buddy who put the video up and took the Switch from him, seems like the person he got it from might have stole it from somewhere:
nikkas like that be so hype to post shyt on some "oh look at me im the first one with a switch headass" soon as i woulda got that thing i woulda kept it in the cut till march 3rd and not have said shyt not to my friends not to a soul but u know nikkas are stupid so

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
skyward sword :trash:
motion controls :ufdup: but yeah i went to LStop yesterday they said ppl have 48 hours to get their switch if they dont claim it by the 5th then its first come first serve to whoever asks them for one

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
so it's sounding like the app is only for lobbies I suppose..but if that's the case...is it really that hard to program it into a game? shyt 3DS games right now have vague lobbies, or at least match making capabilities...why the fukk would I need an app for that?

nintendo stay on that convoluted vague shyt

Seems like the app is more for parental control. I think Nintendo will have a built in matchmaker for their games or at least add it in the future.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
he still could've posted it. dummy just did it on his main account instead of an alias and didn't hide his wifi or mac address

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nintendo responded

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/02/17/nintendo-switch-operating-system-menu-details-leak

Originally Posted by Nintendo Representative

Earlier this week, individuals claimed to prematurely purchase a small number of Nintendo Switch systems from an unspecified retailer. Nintendo has determined these units were stolen in an isolated incident by employees of a U.S. distributor, with one system being illegally resold. The individuals involved have been identified, terminated from their place of employment and are under investigation by local law enforcement authorities on criminal charges.

Nintendo Switch will launch worldwide on March 3, 2017, and we look forward to everyone being able to discover the wonders of the new system for themselves at that time.

Hiphoprobot
giphy.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
he still could've posted it. dummy just did it on his main account instead of an alias and didn't hide his wifi or mac address
Doesn't matter what account. The internet isn't anonymous. People only think it is because the average person has a decent amount of separation from the next average person. A corporation can hunt you down easily. Hell DRM trolls hunt people down all the time.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter what account. The internet isn't anonymous. People only think it is because the average person has a decent amount of separation from the next average person. A corporation can hunt you down easily. Hell DRM trolls hunt people down all the time.
it does matter. nikka should've created a dummy email account thru TOR, signed up on vid.me and posted that shyt all through a diff ip in another country. its not hard

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's funny that 2 weeks out some rogue guy put out more on the UI and packaging than Nintendo. At this point what are they waiting for? All the systems likely shipping to retailers have been presold so it's not a hype building maneuver. They could show this stuff off so people know in advance what they're getting.