Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
3 more launch titles: Little Inferno, World of Goo, Human Resource Machine. Click the link for its youtube trailers for each game.
World of Goo, Little Inferno, Human Resource Machine coming to Switch at launch - Nintendo Everything

Switch.png

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is 'I Am Setsuna' or whatever it's called any good? It's cool that they have a JRPG (my favorite genre) as a launch title. A JRPG and a Zelda game as launch titles. Good news.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I highlighted in yellow all the multiplayer games and composed of list of multiplayer titles below.

4hi7252x0sby.png

Basically what I want to know is which of these games can I play locally with another player split screen, both of us using one of the joycons to play?

Edit:

Has Local Co-Op?

Super Bomberman R, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, Shovel Knight, SONIC MANIA, Rayman Legends, Arcade Archives, Yooka-Laylee, Fifa, Metal Slug 3, Dragonball 2 Xenoverse, Minecraft, Zombie Vikings, Fire Emblem Warriors

Has Local Multiplayer? 1, 2 Switch, Just Dance 2017, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, World of Goo, Snipperclips, Fast RMX, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Constructor HD, Shovel Knight, PuyoPuyo Tetris, ARMS, SONIC MANIA, Redout, NBA2K18, Rayman Legends, Arcade Archives, Dungeon of Zaar, Farming Simulator, Yooka-Laylee, Fifa, 1001 Spikes, Metal Slug 3, The King of Fighters 98, Dragonball 2 Xenoverse, Minecraft, World Heroes Perfect, Ultra Street Fighter 2, Waku Waku 7, BlazBlue, Zombie Vikings, Racing Apex, Rise Race the Future, Lego City Undercover, Lego Worlds, Taiko Drum Master. Fire Emblem Warriors, Stardew Valley

Local Multi Requires Another Switch? Steep, Story of Seasons, Splatoon 2

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I highlighted in yellow all the multiplayer games and composed of list of multiplayer titles below.

4hi7252x0sby.png

1, 2 Switch, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, World of Goo, Snipperclips, Fast RMX, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Constructor HD, Shovel Knight, PuyoPuyo Tetris, ARMS, SONIC MANIA, Redout, NBA2K18, Splatoon 2, Rayman Legends, Arcade Archives (contains Contra and Double Dragon series), Dungeon of Zaar, Steep, Farming Simulator, Yooka-Laylee, Fifa, 1001 Spikes, Metal Slug 3, The King of Fighters 98, Dragonball 2 Xenoverse, Minecraft, World Heroes Perfect, Ultra Street Fighter 2, Waku Waku 7, BlazBlue, Zombie Vikings, Racing Apex, Rise Race the Future, Story of the Seasons, Lego Worlds, Taiko Drum Master, Steep.

Basically what I want to know is which of these games can I play locally with another player split screen, both of us using one of the joycons to play?

Just learned that Steep and Story of Seasons won't have local co-op but Lego City Undercover will.
Man you're excited about the Switch lineup :skip: I've seen you post this image like a million times in this thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Man you're excited about the Switch lineup :skip: I've seen you post this image like a million times in this thread
That's because I travel alot. I'm not going to be lugging around a big ass console, fukk that...and there are no pocket-sized MFI controllers for iOS 10 that I could use with my iPad or iPhone. If so, I wouldn't be as hyped for Switch. Nintendo Switch joycon controllers are small and can be used with two people, which means I can play these games anywhere and with anyone. On a plane ride, beating the person next to me in a racing or fighting game until we land, without internet access needed.