Nintendo Switch Official Thread

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I wonder how much of the system they really kept under wraps :leostare:

like what if the cartridge slot accepts 3DS games also...

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some Japense Dev:

My translation:

"I wonder how they'll announce that "other" interesting feature, and how nikkas gonna react to it. :lupe:"

So is there something else we still don't know about that's important but unknown yet?? :lupe:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Some Japense Dev:

My translation:

"I wonder how they'll announce that "other" interesting feature, and how nikkas gonna react to it. :lupe:"

So is there something else we still don't know about that's important but unknown yet?? :lupe:

Million dollar question

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Some Japense Dev:

My translation:

Why do I have the impression you lying?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Some Japense Dev:

My translation:

He's the producer of Senran Kagura, these games.
senran_kagura_burst_custom_na_boxart_by_dpghoastmaniac2-d6ujn8b.png

He's also behind one of the greatest quotes from a developer, ever.:pachaha:

Special Message from the Producer, Kenichiro Takaki:

The Senran Kagura series will continue to run non-stop.
That is the calling of a NINJA.
They run faster and jump higher than anyone.
They can easily jump over people’s expectations.

These games still have the potential to grow big and large.
Just like the girls’ chests.

t*ts are life, ass is hometown.

Ass for the feature, it's probably VR.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do I have the impression you lying?
? You can even check google translate to see a rough/ kind of inaccurate translation.

あの(that)面白い(interesting)機能(feature)が(particle)どのように(how)発表され(announced,shown,presented)、どんな(how)反応になるのか(the reaction will be?)…、興味(interest)深い(deep)です(polite ending)。

Literal: How that interesting feature will be announced, how the reaction will be? Very Interested.

Normal I wonder how that "other" feature will be announced and how people will respond to it... Very interested...

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Some Japense Dev:

My translation:

The Switch gives head. It also doubles as a pizza maker. That's the twist. It's a hybrid console-portable but once you get one, you'll never want to leave the house.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Some Japense Dev:

My translation:

You got 42 more fortune cookies before you unlock the 5th level of Rosetta Stone Japanese.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Some Japense Dev:

My translation:

Mobile Data :lupe:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If I don't get a preorder tomorrow, I'm going to ebay :manny:

(especially if a new Mario game is coming out at launch)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
? You can even check google translate to see a rough/ kind of inaccurate translation.

あの(that)面白い(interesting)機能(feature)が(particle)どのように(how)発表され(announced,shown,presented)、どんな(how)反応になるのか(the reaction will be?)…、興味(interest)深い(deep)です(polite ending)。

Literal: How that interesting feature will be announced, how the reaction will be? Very Interested.

Normal I wonder how that "other" feature will be announced and how people will respond to it... Very interested...
The surprise feature better be third party games...or games period :stopitslime:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So what's this about a Street Fighter 2 remake and new Bomberman being revealed tonight?:lupe:

Also.
12hoursremain__banner-auto-cropping.jpg

U got to be fukking kidding bomber man back in day was the shyt high class fukkery
Wait till the bomb bout to blow kick that shyt to ur friend or sibling watch them die :laff:

shyt has high replay multiplayer value for me