Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I hope it's good but I don't know how anyone can be day 1 on a new Nintendo console now unless you just really love Nintendo games.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I hope it's good but I don't know how anyone can be day 1 on a new Nintendo console now unless you just really love Nintendo games.
Have not pre-ordered anything until I get more information, but my mother has grandkids that love Nintendo games like Mario Kart Super Mario and Mario Party. So it's a definite cop.

I gotta upgrade her wii

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Have not pre-ordered anything until I get more information, but my mother has grandkids that love Nintendo games like Mario Kart Super Mario and Mario Party. So it's a definite cop.

I gotta upgrade her wii

Breh your mother has grandkids :dwillhuh:
Doesnt that make them your nieces and nephews

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Go look on Amazons site for Wii U and 3DS and you'll see only available from third parties. Amazon and Nintendo fell out over the 3DS and Amazon directly stopped selling Nintendo consoles.
AMAZON IS TAKIN PRE ORDERS FOR THE SWITCH NOW SHUT YOUR ASS UP....THE POINT IS THEY SOLD THEM BEFORE WII U DS 3DS ALL THAT SHYT....WHY U ALWAYS ON SOME CLOWN SHYT BREH ? U WANNA BE RIGHT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF BEING RIGHT ITS 2017 AND U STILL DOIN THE SAME CORNY SHYT U DID ON SOHH FOH THAT SHYT PLAYED OUT :gucci:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
AMAZON IS TAKIN PRE ORDERS FOR THE SWITCH NOW SHUT YOUR ASS UP....THE POINT IS THEY SOLD THEM BEFORE WII U DS 3DS ALL THAT SHYT....WHY U ALWAYS ON SOME CLOWN SHYT BREH ? U WANNA BE RIGHT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF BEING RIGHT ITS 2017 AND U STILL DOIN THE SAME CORNY SHYT U DID ON SOHH FOH THAT SHYT PLAYED OUT :gucci:
I don't know if they patched things up with Nintendo or not. All I know is about 4-5 years ago Amazon and Nintendo fell out and they stopped selling all Nintendo hardware directly. I think it was over the 3DS screen putting an impression on the other screen and Nintendo refusing to take them back and making Amazon eat the cost.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Alright so I'm kinda confused. Are there two different events today and tomorrow? The pre-orders go up after which event?
The live stream with all the system details is tonight. They have several 'hands on' events where select people will get to play the switch in the days following.
I'd expect pre-orders to go up fairly soon after that stream ends tonight

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So what's this about a Street Fighter 2 remake and new Bomberman being revealed tonight?:lupe:

Also.
12hoursremain__banner-auto-cropping.jpg