ffCufLN.jpg

:birdman: Go ahead and try it pleighboi

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The PlayStation 4 remains the most popular console worldwide,with nearly 100 million units sold, but gamers in Japan account for less than 10% of global sales. In comparison, Nintendo has sold about 35 million Switch consoles worldwide, meaning roughly 20% of Switch sales come from Japan.
Stop spreading lies you fukking idiot. PS4 ain’t selling shyt.

The Nintendo switch is over 85 million sold and is still crushing it every month you fukking clown. The Nintendo switch is clearly the most relevant gaming console of last gen and possibly this current gen. The switch is the ultimate console because it’s gaming library is unmatched. And it offers the absolute BEST portable gaming experience.

Anyone hating on the switch at this point should find the nearest cliff and leap off of it.

The switch is moving units for a reason you idiots...ITS Good.

And it’s Launch title BOTW still surpasses the entire PLayStation 4 and PS 5 catalogue. :umad:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Because there's been a nintendo switch shortage since it released, so you taking a switch away from a kid who could be having their first console

We had our Nintendo's, let them have theirs
Me and my kids have switches. Should have not been sleeping.

During the first two years of the Switches release they were everywhere. Early supporters like myself were considered idiots.
Now an entire gaming gen has came and went and the switch still selling like hot cakes like it just came out. :wow:
Nintendo the undisputed GOAT.

Full disclosure we also bought Nintendo stock and rode that mothefukker nicely as well. :yes:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Me and my kids have switches. Should have not been sleeping.

During the first two years of the Switches release they were everywhere. Early supporters like myself were considered idiots.
Now an entire gaming gen has came and went and the switch still selling like hot cakes like it just came out. :wow:
Nintendo the undisputed GOAT.

Full disclosure we also bought Nintendo stock and rode that mothefukker nicely as well. :yes:

The Switch library of AAA games is triple of that of the Wii and GameCube, because it has Game Boy Advance/DS franchises along with the Nintendo console franchises.

Daps
one thing I dislike about the Switch is that it’s nowhere near as comfortable as the Wii U gamepad for portable gaming. I know you can get third party peripherals to remedy that but it would be better out of the gate

and the lack of dual screen functionality I really miss that I enjoyed Deus Ex Splinter Cell Blacklist, Splatoon 1 , Mario Maker 1 much more.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fly 2 times a months and my switch is a Godsend for allowing me to pass the time while flying.

If a dude dared touch me or my switch while I’m playing it i would knock a mothefukker out, real talk. In Texas we stay strapped for clowns like yourself.

Sound like NY Nokia babble

You ain't flying nowhere playing no damn switch on a crowded as plane where you can barely move your arms let alone play a videogame for an hour and half in comfort stop lying

might as well be typing in ALL CAPS, because you ALL CAP

Once again the hand held a posted is a real man's device, the switch is the Nokia nikka what the fukk is talking about

Look at the build quality, shyt can't even 1080p, and you squinting looking at a little ass screen holding a little ass device made for kids hands

just look at the switch, ITS A TOY

The device I posted is a real device, and it's not cheap, it's like 700, broke boy lmao

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You ain't flying nowhere playing no damn switch on a crowded as plane where you can barely move your arms let alone play a videogame for an hour and half in comfort stop lying

Once again the hand held a posted is a real man's device, the switch is the Nokia nikka what the fukk is talking about

Look at the build quality, shyt can't even 1080p, and you squinting looking at a little ass screen holding a little ass device made for kids hands

The device I posted is a real device, and it's not cheap, it's like 700, broke boy lmao
:russ::russ:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I only fly first or economy plus broke boi