Nintendo Switch is for kids, yall should be ashamed of yourselves

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I ever see a grown man playing a switch I'm smacking that shyt out his hand like I'm Tyrone

Old ass nikka playing with kids toys

if you want a hand held gaming device because you travel on long flights, etc, it's no excuse because there's several hand held gaming PCs that have high performance and quality you can buy, like this

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I wish it was a more powerful, more traditional console. But shyt I'm still gonna enjoy my 2 games a year on it. :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ve been in a love hate relationship with nintendo since 96, i ain’t getting off this train

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

If they want to be super-edgelord Sony and drop a $5/600 console with graphical features out the ass, that would bankrupt most 3rd party developers, then their money maker-Japanese market-would be lost.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We don’t always wanna jump into movie games that act as an escape. Nintendo games give that quick dopamine rush you got as a kid, then your back on your grizzly. You’ll get more hoes with Nintendo as your side console
:manny:

Yet nintendo fans are happy to get a bunch of ports today from other consoles, including just now getting fall guys after its been on PlayStation since last summer.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Are we japanese now? Why does this matter?

It always mattered. Back in the PS2 /Ps3/ Ps4 days, Sony stans clowned M$ for never cracking the Japanese market and clowned them for low software and hardware sales.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes it good to feel like a kid again :ahh:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 brought me back to my middle days playing RPGs :mjcry:

I'm not talking about the software, to each his own

I'm talking about the actually device

that is a kids toy, kids don't care about fps and all that shyt, when we were kids nobody talked about any of that shyt

and they make it a price parents can afford to pay to get it for the kids, to get the full ps5 experience you need a ps5 system and a 4k TV, a kid not buying all that and don't even need all that