Nintendo switch exclusive Xenoblade Chronicles 2 when undocked is only 368p

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
want this game but not badly enough to deal with performance issues

I'd normally say just wait for a sale but Nintendo 1st party games never go on sale.:shaq2:

I'd say just wait for their next game, which will probably come out mid/end cycle of the Switch's lifecycle.:yeshrug:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
want this game but not badly enough to deal with performance issues

I'd normally say just wait for a sale but Nintendo 1st party games never go on sale.:shaq2:

I'd say just wait for their next game, which will probably come out mid/end cycle of the Switch's lifecycle.:yeshrug:

Just wait and see if it gets patched, which I'm thinking is very likely as the game is still in development until late next year with the expansion pass. The core of the game (gameplay, characters, story) is all top notch

It's on a handheld. Looks good enough to me.

It runs at the lowest resolution of any game on the system. Even worse than Doom by a considerable margin. It's not completely unplayable but it looks pretty much as bad as it can

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh so now you have a Switch.:usure:Or I guess you mean you played in store demos.

:umad: Maybe it'll get a price drop one day for your broke ass.
What do I have?
What have I played?
I thought we was talking about Zelda but after I correct you on something you bring up something else. So your 15min ends here :salute:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
What do I have?
What have I played?
I thought we was talking about Zelda but after I correct you on something you bring up something else. So your 15min ends here :salute:
:mjpls:nikka you said BOTW is only great because of graphics and got proven wrong by someone that actually owns the game.

You're a joke on this forum.:umad:XThots lost again.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjpls:nikka you said BOTW is only great because of graphics and got proven wrong by someone that actually owns the game.

You're a joke on this forum.:umad:XThots lost again.
I didn't say that and when did you prove anything :wtf:
Gamers hype upon everything based on graphics, I didn't say it was the only reason it's a good game. Is it a good game tho? That's something called an opinion, not a fact. A fact is most AAA titles get the "it's Game of the year" treatment when they first drop. Gta4 and metal gear 4 was both deemed best games ever made at the time, then the bullshyt dies down and both games ended up being just ok. Breath of the wild is going thru similar and you can see that all thru out the official thread.

So the only thing you have proven is you're a fukkin moron aka fanboy :francis:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
I didn't say that and when did you prove anything :wtf:
Gamers hype upon everything based on graphics, I didn't say it was the only reason it's a good game. Is it a good game tho? That's something called an opinion, not a fact. A fact is most AAA titles get the "it's Game of the year" treatment when they first drop. Gta4 and metal gear 4 was both deemed best games ever made at the time, then the bullshyt dies down and both games ended up being just ok. Breath of the wild is going thru similar and you can see that all thru out the official thread.

So the only thing you have proven is you're a fukkin moron aka fanboy :francis:

:umad:I can have an opinion on BOTW cause I've played and beat the game and still play it to this day and enjoy it. That's a Fact.
:umad:You don't own BOTW. Fact.
:umad:Stop obsessing and posting obout games you don't own and can't afford.
:umad:You desperate af right now and it shows in your posts. You have nothing to play on your XBox so you trolling PS4/Switch all day on here.
:umad:You can't play Cuphead for 100+ hours like BOTW.
:win:Switch set got 2 GOAT games this year. XBox got bushed.:umad:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Docking it doesn't give it any extra hardware boost, so why are these devs able to do 720p runnin smoothly on the tv, but then they have to cut the resolution to get it working right on the portable mode.
it comes down to power. the battery can't supply the machine with enough power to hit higher resolutions