Nintendo stans hold this W. The Switch in 9 months will hav more exclusives than Xbox had in 2 years

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Wait.... so I'm that cuz you dont like that I dont wanna play Mario Cart 31 with you?

qLhNmZJ.gif

Martha

Nah I just wanted to joke on you being named after a wrestler breh.:troll:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Now, I already see some counterpoints presumably being raised as objections to this, so let’s address them one by one. First off, yes, the Switch list has games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Pokken Tournament DX, all of which are available on the Wii U too. However, if we were to remove games from the Switch list for also being on the Wii U, we would concurrently also have to remove games from the Xbox One list for being on the PC, in which case we would be left with literally no games on the Xbox One list (and six on the Switch list). True exclusivity is really not an argument that favors the Xbox One at the present.
That's how stupid this article is. Xbox by design doesn't have any Microsoft produced games that aren't also on the PC. It's a company initiative.

Meanwhile Switch does have last generation ports he counts as exclusive Switch titles to bolster it's list and back his point. When this is pointed out he tries to take the way Xbox titles are all released (all on both Windows and Xbox One) and equate that to Nintendo porting last generation Wii U titles to the Switch.

Then comes the exclusives matter argument that he then tries to disqualify the Wii U from because the reality is the Wii U had a lot of exclusives and they didn't matter to it. It's arguable the Wii U's exclusives are doing more for the Switch than the Wii U. The fiction about the PS4's exclusives being the reason it outsold the Xbox One when the reality was Don Mattrick's shyt leadership lead to a series of errors that doomed the Xbox One to a distant second place finish from the start. Kinect had more to do with the Xbox One's struggles than exclusives.

It's just a crap article. I'm not even saying exclusives don't matter but they aren't as important as he's like to make them out to be. The momentum the PS4 built with early adopters mattered more than it's exclusive games ever did. By the time the Xbox One started righting the ship they were so far behind that they'd never catch up anyway. Also when a worldwide market is considered Xbox is far weaker a brand than PlayStation.

Microsoft is far more interested in selling their software to as many people as possible than using that software as a vehicle to sell a specific piece of hardware. In other words if you own a PC and have zero interest in buying a console but you'd buy that game if it was on PC Microsoft wants you as a customer regardless so they make it available to you.

Sony and Nintendo inherently want you to buy their piece of hardware and they use their software to encourage that. They have zero interest in reaching the PC gamer that doesn't want a console at all. There's a fundamental difference in how these companies view software and instead of acknowledging that the writer takes Microsoft's approach and ignores it then tries to apply their software to the Nintendo / Sony philosophy.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:usure:

No respectable grown up over 25 should be playing Mario

And anyone up to 18 never played the OG versions so they shouldnt even have a love for it.

I cant name a Mario game better than the best Xbox and PS games over the last decade

Martha

I'd choose to play the worst Assassin's Creed game over any Mario game:mjlol:

Martha
Stop posting in the Arcadium breh. Its obvious you arent a gamer
You will not see me or some G's from (I wont say hood) but lower income neighborhoods going from Madden, to 2K, then a breh be like "eh my G, put that Pokemon/Mario game in":scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

You can eat baby food too, but doesnt mean you should at your age now.:hubie:

Martha
Its cause of that mindset that "Gs" wont play the game..the bullshyt ass mentality that a MF gotta be hard at times..which comes from living in that type of environment. Go on head tho

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Its cause of that mindset that "Gs" wont play the game..the bullshyt ass mentality that a MF gotta be hard at times..which comes from living in that type of environment. Go on head tho
Thats not the case. Unless you grew up in the 90s you really don't have an appreciation or appetite for platformers

its like 14 year old calling you a fake tough guy cause you don't play Mind craft.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Thats not the case. Unless you grew up in the 90s you really don't have an appreciation or appetite for platformers

its like 14 year old calling you a fake tough guy cause you don't play Mind craft.
Understandable

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Stop posting?

Is that a direct threat or order? And if I don't comply, what are my actual consequences?

How does whether or not I play/like Mario define if I'm a gamer or not?

I'm now intrigued in how far this will go, cuz evidently I struck a nerve with a lot of folks that I didn't even think was that serious.

Martha

Daps
Kinda funny that the same guys who mention Microsoft milking Halo, Gears and Forza turn a blind eye when its Mario , Pokemon, Zelda

Is it any surprise that the company that milks the least is the boss of this gaming shyt (Sony :wow: )

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Stop posting?

Is that a direct threat or order? And if I don't comply, what are my actual consequences?

How does whether or not I play/like Mario define if I'm a gamer or not?

I'm now intrigued in how far this will go, cuz evidently I struck a nerve with a lot of folks that I didn't even think was that serious.

Martha
Now you know damn well that was a rhetorical statement :comeon:

Mario games might be a lil kiddy, but the gameplay transcends age breh. The shyt is always very well made and designed. Mario platformers are gaming classics. And I don't even fukk with Nintendo regularly