Nintendo stans hold this W. The Switch in 9 months will hav more exclusives than Xbox had in 2 years

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:usure:

No respectable grown up over 25 should be playing Mario

And anyone up to 18 never played the OG versions so they shouldnt even have a love for it.

I cant name a Mario game better than the best Xbox and PS games over the last decade

Martha

no respectable person dikk rides comic book movies/character/studios either.

keep your shyt in the film room

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
FIFA, 2K and WWE are coming. 3rd parties will be forced on board cause the Switch will keep selling. That's all there is to it.
That's what was said about the wii. And all the wii got for the most part was shovelware.

You think Rockstar and Activision and the like are about to start making big budget AAA games for the switch? We will see.

I'm not saying it can't happen,I just want to see it.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FIFA, 2K and WWE are coming. 3rd parties will be forced on board cause the Switch will keep selling. That's all there is to it.

Japanese 3rd party devs will be there no doubt. (Jury's out on Capcom if they're serious about support) Those devs are looking outside those building where thousands and thousands of people are waiting in lines that are several blocks long just for a chance to get a Switch.

Im more concerned about western 3rd party support. They have a history of making either subpar ports of big games or straight up shovelware for Nintendo products.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
its really sad. due to poor management on microsoft part. cancelling exclusives was not a good look.

i was looking forward to that dragon game.

oh well, switch holding me down for now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nintendo the only dev making games for the Switch :pachaha:
It's a faulty argument because without its exclusive games the Switch pretty much doesn't have any games. The Xbox One gets all major third party titles so it doesn't have to rely on exclusive games.

Besides only fanboys sit back and argue about exclusive games like they're the only games in existence.

The reality is if you only have an Xbox One you're still getting the majority of the huge games released this year and every year and you missing out on a few games Sony or Nintendo produce isn't that big of a deal.

Also in all fairness Microsoft has tried to produce exclusive games and their base fans don't react to them. Why bother then if your new IPs keep flopping?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:usure:

No respectable grown up over 25 should be playing Mario

And anyone up to 18 never played the OG versions so they shouldnt even have a love for it.

I cant name a Mario game better than the best Xbox and PS games over the last decade

Martha
Save the "trolling" or whatever it is you do for the film room.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
It's a faulty argument because without its exclusive games the Switch pretty much doesn't have any games. The Xbox One gets all major third party titles so it doesn't have to rely on exclusive games.

Besides only fanboys sit back and argue about exclusive games like they're the only games in existence.

The reality is if you only have an Xbox One you're still getting the majority of the huge games released this year and every year and you missing out on a few games Sony or Nintendo produce isn't that big of a deal.

Also in all fairness Microsoft has tried to produce exclusive games and their base fans don't react to them. Why bother then if your new IPs keep flopping?

well what type of exclusives were they pushing? were they all Halo clones or something?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I'm a Nintendude we back baby:russ:

I always loved Nintendo up until the tail end of the Wi. They giving me what I want Metroid Zeld & a 3D Mario. That's all I wanted with the Wi U. Switch is a perfect 2nd & 3rd console being that it's handheld also. This damn MARIO game better deliver. Who am I kidding, of course it is. It's Nintendo, not M$:mjlol: