Nintendo stans hold this W. The Switch in 9 months will hav more exclusives than Xbox had in 2 years

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:usure:

No respectable grown up over 25 should be playing Mario

And anyone up to 18 never played the OG versions so they shouldnt even have a love for it.

I cant name a Mario game better than the best Xbox and PS games over the last decade

Martha
You're a loser.

Go play COD 12 fakkit.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Save the "trolling" or whatever it is you do for the film room.

Not really trolling but ok:manny:

I'm just not a fan of the Mario, Sonic, Bink, Pokemon, etc games.

Your username is named after a wrestler dude.

I really thought your name is after a 2 year old trying to speak and just learned the name Zebra:comeon: but its really after a character from Word of Warcraft:scust:

You're a loser.

Go play COD 12 fakkit.

That hostility? So youre mad at me cuz I dont wanna play Mario Cart 26 my guy?:comeon:

Sidenote..... imagine still being in your mom and stepdads house at 40 stanning DC movies and working part time for Hardees:skip:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men

Nintendo has to crank out exclusives because they have no third party support and would only have 2 games currently if they didn't unlike the xbox which can coast and still sell without exclusives

Mario Something coming 2018
Something Mario coming 2018
Zelda Card Game coming 2018

:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: Didn't even know that. lmao I don't play WoW. :ohhh:

My previous post still stands tho, bytch. :lolbron:

Wait.... so I'm that cuz you dont like that I dont wanna play Mario Cart 31 with you?

qLhNmZJ.gif

This is just stupid. On so many levels.

Yea, I can see that from someone like you who is probably sees this a sub way to cape Xbox since you're probably a PS stan who loves to see Xbox shytted on at all levels.:ehh:

Ok, I cant name a Mario game better than the best PS games like;
The Last of Us
Infamous
Infamous 2
Spiderman
Uncharted series
Heavy Rain
Days Gone
God of War
Killzone
The Last Guardian
The Order
Yakuza

And a lot more of the games coming out in the near future

I'm not even a PS stan, but I'm not sure you can convince me that Super Mario Odyssey is gonna be better than The Last of Us 2 or Horizon Zero Dawn and I dont even really wanna play Horizon Zero Dawn

Martha

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Wait.... so I'm that cuz you dont like that I dont wanna play Mario Cart 31 with you?

qLhNmZJ.gif

Yea, I can see that from someone like you who is probably sees this a sub way to cape Xbox since you're probably a PS stan who loves to see Xbox shytted on at all levels.:ehh:

Ok, I cant name a Mario game better than the best PS games like;
The Last of Us
Infamous
Infamous 2
Spiderman
Uncharted series
Heavy Rain
Days Gone
God of War
Killzone
The Last Guardian
The Order
Yakuza

And a lot more of the games coming out in the near future

I'm not even a PS stan, but I'm not sure you can convince me that Super Mario Odyssey is gonna be better than The Last of Us 2 or Horizon Zero Dawn and I dont even really wanna play Horizon Zero Dawn

Martha
This ain't about Xbox or PS. Being that I have all of the consoles plus a gaming pc. But to shyt on classic Nintendo franchises like nikkas in the hood don't play it. When that's just wrong as fukk. If u wanna get technical. U can apply that shyt to any game that's not 2K or Madden. But it's still a bad stereotype. Being that I'm from East New York and I currently live in the Bronx and seen hood nikkas play all kinda shyt. And if u basing what u play on what other nikkas play that's an L in itself. U a grown ass man on some peer pressure shyt. Whole post was an L. And this is nothing personal against u so no offense to u.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This ain't about Xbox or PS. Being that I have all of the consoles plus a gaming pc. But to shyt on classic Nintendo franchises like nikkas in the hood don't play it. When that's just wrong as fukk. If u wanna get technical. U can apply that shyt to any game that's not 2K or Madden. But it's still a bad stereotype. Being that I'm from East New York and I currently live in the Bronx and seen hood nikkas play all kinda shyt. And if u basing what u play on what other nikkas play that's an L in itself. U a grown ass man on some peer pressure shyt. Whole post was an L. And this is nothing personal against u so no offense to u.

Ohhhh so a JOKE set you off?:gucci:

Dont take obvious shyt too serious man... even buddy back recognize it was a troll/joke move man.:hubie:

God Bless you and best wishes to you and your family man. :ld:

Its Sunday afternoon, take your lil man out for ice cream

Martha