Nintendo really out here doing the IMPOSSIBLE and supporting SWITCH all by themselves

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People REALLY need a reminder of how utter shyt Wii U's first year was:

Nov/Dec: About 30 half assed late ports, Zombi U and New Super Mario Bros U. Decent launch line up right? Now lets take a look at the rest of the year:

January: Nothing

February: Nothing

March: Lego City Undercover, Monster Hunter Tri and Need For Speed

April, May June, July: NOTHING!

August: Pikmin 3, which was suppose to come out in March

September: Rayman Legends which was suppose to be a exclusive launch game, Wind Waker HD and The Wonderful 101, which came out the same week as GTmotherfukkingA 5.

October: Deus Ex, Human Revolution: Directors Cut, Sonic Lost World, Just Dance 2014, Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Wii Party U

November: Super Mario 3D World. Yeah, the Wii U had to wait 11 MONTHS for it's next big game!:mindblown:

December: DR Luigi:beli:

Anyone that says the Switch has the worst 1st year compared to the Wii U needs their nuts kicked off.:camby:
The Switch benefits from the Wii U's failure. Zelda Breath of the Wild is a Wii U game, Mario Kart 8 is a Wii U game. Basically the first major game built for the Switch that launched was Arms. Splatoon 2 isn't that much different than Splatoon but if we give it that it has Arms, Splatoon 2, the Mario games and maybe Xenoblade in the first year that are major titles that are original Switch games.

If you didn't own a Wii U you're probably much more satisfied with the Switch lineup but in all honesty all the games I own are either almost the same as games on the Wii U or are actually Wii U games or in the case of Disgaea 5 was a game I owned on the PS4.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
breh, it was a bunch of games, sonic, assasins creed, mass effect. all the big games that were on other consoles were on wii and wii u
Bruh, we not talking 45yrs ago. We talking last gen. The wii and wii-u lasted one gen combined.
3rd parties abandoned the fukk outta those two systems. Worst 3rd party support I've ever seen from a major console provider.
I don't count the Jaguar, but I will count the dreamcast. Wii had worse support than dreamcast and dreamcast forced sega to go out the console business

Nintendo just had Mario and Pokemon money to coast off of...

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
breh, it was a bunch of games, sonic, assasins creed, mass effect. all the big games that were on other consoles were on wii and wii u[/QUOTE]
Man for a guy who prides himself on buying every console you sure as shyt ain't playing games. The Wii and Wii U got half assed ports of last gens titles like AC: Black Flag, Batman Arkham City, so on and so forth. When it came to real heavy hitting multiplats, the Wii and Wii U were left out of the loop. Fallout 4, Batman: AK, GTAV, COD:IW, NBA2K, Star Wars Battlefront..the list goes on.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, we not talking 45yrs ago. We talking last gen. The wii and wii-u lasted one gen combined.
3rd parties abandoned the fukk outta those two systems. Worst 3rd party support I've ever seen from a major console provider.
I don't count the Jaguar, but I will count the dreamcast. Wii had worse support than dreamcast and dreamcast forced sega to go out the console business

Nintendo just had Mario and Pokemon money to coast off of...
yes i agree, 3rd parties jumped ship, but at least they began the cruise onboard.

switch no one is on board from the get go

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall stuck on exclusives

Yet yall leave out nintendo's cash cow 100 percent of the time.

There handhelds have more exclusive and 3rd party exclusives than xb and ps4.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
yes i agree, 3rd parties jumped ship, but at least they began the cruise onboard.

switch no one is on board from the get go
I can't think of a game outside of Zak and Wiki worth mentioning tho :francis:

The switch, if it didn't have Zelda would be an afterthought at this point. Interest is fastly fading, will spike up again for Mario. Then it's all downhill zone from there...

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can't think of a game outside of Zak and Wiki worth mentioning tho :francis:

The switch, if it didn't have Zelda would be an afterthought at this point. Interest is fastly fading, will spike up again for Mario. Then it's all downhill zone from there...

According to who? You? :heh:

Splatoon 2 just came out and sold a shytload. You just making shyt up now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I agree with him on that one. Nintendo is the only company in the video game genre where the numbers don't make sense to me. At this point I just assume that they don't make games for me, or the people I know personally. Nintendo games are straight, I just don't think the incredible hype they get especially amongst Nintendo fans is accurate in terms of the impact they have to gaming overall.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I agree with him on that one. Nintendo is the only company in the video game genre where the numbers don't make sense to me. At this point I just assume that they don't make games for me, or the people I know personally. Nintendo games are straight, I just don't think the incredible hype they get especially amongst Nintendo fans is accurate in terms of the impact they have to gaming overall.
Well a big part of it is that they are the only games on the system. So if you stan nintendo and super invested in their consoles you have to love there software.

Splaaton 2(which I like) would not get nearly as much praise if there were other multiplayer shooters on the system

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Bruh, stop acting like you got a choice :deadmanny:
It's Splatoon or what else?

I'm sure it's a good game, but nobody pressed to play that shyt. Nintendo made it so hard to even get a system while Xbox, Sony, pc keep making games. So fukk Nintendo for real for real. I'd love to have one but I'm not bout this fukkboy shortage tactics they have adopted. Its biting them in the ass in the long run imo because I'm living proof :francis: