Nintendo really out here doing the IMPOSSIBLE and supporting SWITCH all by themselves

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ubisoft releasing a big Switch exclusive this month :dwillhuh:
Granted, its using Nintendo characters but that's an even bigger deal imo. Nintendo let them do whatever they want with their biggest ip

They got Mario packing heat and Luigi sniping like :demonic:

FIFA hitting in September and it looks like a shockingly good port. Not completely on par with XB1/PS4/PC but not based on the PS360 versions either like people assumed.

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of the consoles you listed only NES and SNES had meaningful third party support. Maybe you should check a release list for those nintendo consoles compared to their competitors.
why would i check a list when ive always owned ALL the consoles since NES

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I hate to say it, but after Mario, they don't have much. However, this year has been great and makes the Switch worthy of buying
There's still a fair bit more. Xenoblade, Metroid, Fire Emblem, Pokemon. There are also still plenty of Wii U games they could port. If the third party situation doesn't change by the start of year three it could spell trouble.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No 3rd parties really dropping heat for switch, nor will they. yet nintendo dropping exclusive month after month, still addicted to splatoon2. so how long can nintendo support switch by themselves? i don't get how they can support it solo for more than 2 years.
When you say doing the impossible, was you aware the GameCube 3rd party support was questionable at best, wii was horrid, the Wii u.. Now the switch. This is what intenduh duhz, duuuuh :yeshrug:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you say doing the impossible, was you aware the GameCube 3rd party support was questionable at best, wii was horrid, the Wii u.. Now the switch. This is what intenduh duhz, duuuuh :yeshrug:
nah breh, wii u had ubisoft releasing asassins creed, and a fleet of other games that were being released on other consoles. as well as sega and sonic games
wii had a shyt ton of 3rd party games aswell, terrible ports but had alot
gamecube too

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
yeah, I fukked up on that comment. I don't give a shyt about pokemon or Xeno, but I do realize those games are very interesting for a lot of people (just not me)
DOnt ever disrespect pokemon again.
iqol_BFq.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nah breh, wii u had ubisoft releasing asassins creed, and a fleet of other games that were being released on other consoles. as well as sega and sonic games
wii had a shyt ton of 3rd party games aswell, terrible ports but had alot
gamecube too
Yeah because assassins creed and sonic is enough :stopitslime:

And the switch has more 3rd party support than the Wii did at this point/time. And the support they did have was trash trying to cash in on motion controls. But hey, assassin's creed and sonic balanced it all out :usure: