Nintendo really out here doing the IMPOSSIBLE and supporting SWITCH all by themselves

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No 3rd parties really dropping heat for switch, nor will they. yet nintendo dropping exclusive month after month, still addicted to splatoon2. so how long can nintendo support switch by themselves? i don't get how they can support it solo for more than 2 years.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No 3rd parties really dropping heat for switch, nor will they. yet nintendo dropping exclusive month after month, still addicted to splatoon2. so how long can nintendo support switch by themselves? i don't get how they can support it solo for more than 2 years.

Nintendo always been a army by themselves .. no need to change the routine now, when have third parties ever really carried the Nintendo torch?

The Wii u was dry af in the last 2 years because they were developing for the Switch. The Switch had no choice but to have a great first year. You have to judge this later in the lifespan of the system.

You can't have a healthy system witouht 3rd parties tho. This has been proven time and time again

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
lol breh, did you not own any of those consoles? was you not on earth when they were out? NES was THEEEE console to have, everyone loved that shyt,

Of the consoles you listed only NES and SNES had meaningful third party support. Maybe you should check a release list for those nintendo consoles compared to their competitors.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Of the consoles you listed only NES and SNES had meaningful third party support. Maybe you should check a release list for those nintendo consoles compared to their competitors.
Facts. They been fukkin up 3rd party support ever since they decided to stick with cartridge for the N64.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
they lent their top IP to Ubisoft, and said do as you please as long as it's not a platforming game like we do.

Nintendo is also going all out promoting everything that's on this thing. they even hyped monopoly. Wii U never had promoting going on like this except for Smash and Splatoon, Mario Kart 8 (through like 1 youtube vid) and BOTW.

Nintendo this time around is REALLY putting themselves out there with this hardware and the games for and coming out for it.

I knew fukk all about Bayonetta 2 on Wii U and it was one of the best games I played on that system. Surely that game would have hit 1 mill if Nintendo promoted it like they're promoting games for the Switch and 3DS atm.