Nintendo Q3 Numbers!

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
I really don't get the whole concept of animal crossing... is it like the sims...

Looking in buying a new game for switch. I mainly bought it cos of Botw,odessy and smash bros...

Switch is the First gaming console i've purchased in a decade btw.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It shouldn't be surprising how much Nintendo exclusives sale. They're literally the only reason to have a Nintendo console.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It shouldn't be surprising how much Nintendo exclusives sale. They're literally the only reason to have a Nintendo console.

Yeah, the problem is when the big first party games slow down it becomes a problem. Even now, looking at the list of the biggest sellers, a lot of them are cross gen, so the WII U’s failure was almost a blessing for the switch.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah, the problem is when the big first party games slow down it becomes a problem. Even now, looking at the list of the biggest sellers, a lot of them are cross gen, so the WII U’s failure was almost a blessing for the switch.

They need to go ahead on and port Xenoblade X already, don’t know wtf they’re waiting on.:martin:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
You trying to be slick..... :ufdup:

While it's not animal crossing, PS4 has 5 diamond (10 million plus titles).

- TLOU Remastered 10 mill :umad:
- Horizon 10 million :umad:
- God Of War 12 million :umad:
- Uncharted 4 16 million :umad:
- Spiderman 20 million :umad:

More

- GT Sport 8 million
- Infamous SS 6 million
- Ghost Of Tsushima 5 million

Last of Us 2 is easily over 5 as well.

Don't lump us in with yall trash exclusive lineup. :mjlol:

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence

@Gizmo_Duck @Mowgli @Diondon @Fatboi1 @Grand Conde @surf @-DMP- @thaKEAF @Methodical @YaThreadTrashB!

Hey Yo!!!!!! :dead: :salute:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I hate all 3 Xenoblade games. Don't know why people love them shyts so much (or claim to love them)
Well for 1 and 2. It’s mostly the story and characters. Although 2’s combat is great and the dlc challenges brings that out. Never played X though.

The games get overrated they aren’t as good as Persona or DQ. Hell I’d argue outside of story Ys Viii did everything better then the last 2 mainline Xenoblade games.