Nintendo Q3 Numbers!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Unless you have stock in these companies, bragging about sales ain’t really helping yall. The shareholders should be the ones dancing not the consumers who aren’t seeing a return on their purchases.

The only way the consumers win is if the companies produce more unique gaming experiences, which nintendo and sony are doing. Someone bragging about xbox making money because it lets them play games they’ve probably already played that are worth a couple of bucks each now is weird.

Gamepass isn’t consumers friendly until there are a plethora of NEW games on the service. Like, cool you can play ori, Celeste, battlefront for free but a lot of these games are already dirt cheap or ahve been offered for free already. If it’s sheer quantity you want then yeah, microsoft got subs, but if you want new genre defining experiences then you are losing as a consumer on xbox

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless you have stock in these companies, bragging about sales ain’t really helping yall. The shareholders should be the ones dancing not the consumers who aren’t seeing a return on their purchases.

The only way the consumers win is if the companies produce more unique gaming experiences, which nintendo and sony are doing. Someone bragging about xbox making money because it lets them play games they’ve probably already played that are worth a couple of bucks each now is weird.

Gamepass isn’t consumers friendly until there are a plethora of NEW games on the service. Like, cool you can play ori, Celeste, battlefront for free but a lot of these games are already dirt cheap or ahve been offered for free already. If it’s sheer quantity you want then yeah, microsoft got subs, but if you want new genre defining experiences then you are losing as a consumer on xbox

* Insert juelz gif*

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan's get so hurts and defensive :mjlol:

"But but we're #1 and we have exclusives, and your games aren't even real games, they're rentals and our games are for adults!"

:laff::laff::laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like, these are the games coming to game pass

Coming soon to Xbox Game Pass
Feb 4
- Ghost of a Tale
- Project Winter
- The Falconeer

February 11
- Final Fantasy XII
- Wolfenstein Youngblood
- Stealth Inc 2
- Jurassic World Evolution

These are literally bargain bin games at this point. It’s just the quantity of games that people are going crazy over. If you are a full grown adult that can afford a 15 dollar subscription (on top of all your other monthly subscriptions) every month and a 500 dollar console, why is few games you can get under 10 dollars so exciting to you, really?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like these are the games coming to game pass

Coming soon to Xbox Game Pass
Feb 4
- Ghost of a Tale
- Project Winter
- The Falconeer

February 11
- Final Fantasy XII
- Wolfenstein Youngblood
- Stealth Inc 2
- Jurassic World Evolution

These are literal bargain bin games at this point. It’s just the quantity of games that people are going crazy over. If you are a full grown adult that can afford a 15 dollar subscription every mont and a 500 dollar console, which is few games you can get under 10 dollars so exciting to you, really?
Do you have a hard drive full of movies and tv shows? Or a entertainment system full of dvds and blu ray also?

Or do you have a hulu or netflix account? Or maybe both....

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Do you have a hard drive full of movies and tv shows? Or a entertainment system full of dvds and blu ray also?

Or do you have a hulu or netflix account? Or maybe both....

Netflix and hulu offer me NEW big budget movie and tv watching experiences. If it were only old shyt, i wouldn’t have either service.

Gamepass is for the crowd that watches Netflix only for the office and friends and then gets mad when they eventually get taken off

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Netflix and hulu offer me NEW big budget movie and tv watching experiences. If it were only old shyt, i wouldn’t have either service.

Gamepass is for the crowd that watches Netflix only for the office and friends and then gets mad when they eventually get taken off
Bruh...

Carrion
Ori
The outer worlds
Bleeding edge
Cyber shadow
Gears tactics
Streets of rage 4

Etc etc....

You literally get triple A titles, double and budget... Plus smaller 3rd party games.

:mjlol:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
You trying to be slick..... :ufdup:

While it's not animal crossing, PS4 has 5 diamond (10 million plus titles).

- TLOU Remastered 10 mill :umad:
- Horizon 10 million :umad:
- God Of War 12 million :umad:
- Uncharted 4 16 million :umad:
- Spiderman 20 million :umad:

More

- GT Sport 8 million
- Infamous SS 6 million
- Ghost Of Tsushima 5 million

Last of Us 2 is easily over 5 as well.

Don't lump us in with yall trash exclusive lineup. :mjlol:

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence

@Gizmo_Duck @Mowgli @Diondon @Fatboi1 @Grand Conde @surf @-DMP- @thaKEAF @Methodical @YaThreadTrashB!

Beat me to it. nikka not even a Nintendo fan like that. Just using them for an argument. :mjlol:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Animal Crossing cannot be that damn good

:dwillhuh:
It’s good and addicting but it also has a shyt ton of QoL issues that Nintendo won’t patch. They’re mostly minor issues in isolation but eventually become collectively frustrating, making the game feel like a chore to play.

Despite my grievances with the game it managed to get 100 hours out of me. But with Stardew Valley’s patch 1.5 coming to consoles and the new Story of Seasons game dropping soon, Animal Crossing is getting the :camby: