Nintendo is scamming again

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

:sas2: Apparently I’m just a hater though. He pretty much just said everything I did in this thread verbatim and he provided proof.

at the end of the day I stand by what I said, it’s a quality of life feature locked behind a limited 25 dollar figure. Who cares if you don’t absolutely need it to play the game, that’s why it’s called a QoL feature, it’s there to eliminate tedium for a really aged game.

I already felt like there wasn’t enough to justify this shyt being 60 dollars to begin with and now they are locking newly added features behind even more paywall. I don’t see how you can defend it

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man let's keep it a stack, if Sony dropped a remaster for Bloodborne and put fast travel back to Hunter's dream without losing echoes in the game behind a character skin DLC you wouldn't stop hearing about how anti-consumer Sony is. :mjlol:

You "can just walk to the lamp posts" is the same as you can just walk to the goddess statues. Right? :troll:

It's actually worse as the feature is only behind a physical item that you have to be able to find and buy in-store/online.

Nintendo stay jerking cats though. From the $60 Donkey Kong remaster and removing it from the Wii U store to them stay charging a premium for old ass games I wonder why nobody really says anything. :skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man let's keep it a stack, if Sony dropped a remaster for Bloodborne and put fast travel back to Hunter's dream without losing echoes in the game behind a character skin DLC you wouldn't stop hearing about how anti-consumer Sony is. :mjlol:

You "can just walk to the lamp posts" is the same as you can just walk to the goddess statues. Right? :troll:

It's actually worse as the feature is only behind a physical item that you have to be able to find and buy in-store/online.

Nintendo stay jerking cats though. From the $60 Donkey Kong remaster and removing it from the Wii U store to them stay charging a premium for old ass games I wonder why nobody really says anything. :skip:

it’s wild. Not only is the figure 25 dollars but it’s already sold out so that feature is gone unless you do all this extra shyt to duplicate the Amiibo code online. It’s nasty

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Are they scalping the Amiibo yet :skip:

55954357-BDFC-4-F05-A2-D2-246948-AB5-BF6.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nintendo apologists are the most nonsensical gamers out there by far.
Nintendo is so profitable because they exploit their customer base who smiles and takes it. A lot of their business practices involve reselling things to people multiple times and usually each time it's at an inflated price.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nintendo is so profitable because they exploit their customer base who smiles and takes it. A lot of their business practices involve reselling things to people multiple times and usually each time it's at an inflated price.
Nintendo cultivated the perfect fanbase. :wow:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:sas2: Apparently I’m just a hater though. He pretty much just said everything I did in this thread verbatim and he provided proof.

at the end of the day I stand by what I said, it’s a quality of life feature locked behind a limited 25 dollar figure. Who cares if you don’t absolutely need it to play the game, that’s why it’s called a QoL feature, it’s there to eliminate tedium for a really aged game.

I already felt like there wasn’t enough to justify this shyt being 60 dollars to begin with and now they are locking newly added features behind even more paywall. I don’t see how you can defend it

It's not a quality of life feature.

I don't know how you fall for that bullshyt.

I have the original game and just swept through it on wii-u.

Amiibos don't offer game changing experiences or advancements or any unfair advantages. You get something like 3 extra hearts, a skin, a newly modeled weapon that has the same attributes as another weapon already in the game.

You buy the amiibo for the collectable not what it does to games.

When amiibos start offering levels and map packs and campaign modes that you cannot play or access without, then we can rationally have the discussion of who's getting taken advantage of.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Picture me picking up an amiibo every time I wanted to fast travel.