Nintendo is scamming again

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The hand-waving in here (and elsewhere) just proves all the crowing about value and the crying about $70 games is largely bullshyt driven by dumb stan wars.

Yep, I’ve been saying this, and its the same people that drone on about value of gamepass that wave away nintendo scamming

To me this is like the equivalent of square enix releasing ff12 zodiac age for full price 59.99 (it was 40) and charging extra for the fast forward feature.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Yep, I’ve been saying this, and its the same people that drone on about value of gamepass that wave away nintendo scamming

To me this is like the equivalent of square enix releasing ff12 zodiac age for full price 59.99 (it was 40) and charging extra for the fast forward feature.
Xbots already in here hoping to get some of Nintendo's clout for their failing gaming division :smh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The hand-waving in here (and elsewhere) just proves all the crowing about value and the crying about $70 games is largely bullshyt driven by dumb stan wars.
No, it's driven by dumbass Sony gamers since y'all the only demographic dumb enough to pay it :sitdown:

Nobody else pays that shyt, how many of y'all played MLB the show tho?

You saying ppl are happy with paying $70 for returnal? You sure you haven't seen any articles on the backlashes?

Oh yeah, who, the same ppl eh? Well that would include me but that's a lie. And I never seen anyone else with sense act like that either so are we doing the mandatory thing with the false narratives and what not? :picard:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No, it's driven by dumbass Sony gamers since y'all the only demographic dumb enough to pay it :sitdown:

Nobody else pays that shyt, how many of y'all played MLB the show tho?

You saying ppl are happy with paying $70 for returnal? You sure you haven't seen any articles on the backlashes?

Oh yeah, who, the same ppl eh? Well that would include me but that's a lie. And I never seen anyone else with sense act like that either so are we doing the mandatory thing with the false narratives and what not? :picard:
I made baked salmon fish sticks and zucchini for dinner today. It was pretty good.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I made baked salmon fish sticks and zucchini for dinner today. It was pretty good.
That's a damn shame Sony pimping you so bad that you couldn't afford a proper salmon dinner so you was like "Can you upgrade a kids meal fish sticks to salmon?"

You probably thought you just named a fancy dinner and shyt :bryan:

If you don't get your soft frail ass up outta here :mjlol: Like how filling would fish sticks and zucchini actually be? You deep throating whole zucchinis my dude, I don't know how anyone who weighs more than an gymnast could get full off a fancy kids meal but do you then save the extra bread for that next $70 game or a Snickers :handshake:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait to see the reactions from people who never played Skyward Sword finally playing it

It's really really not good lol...the only Zelda game I straight up bushed after a few hours

This port is an easy skipper for me

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I've never understood the appeal of amiibos and I'm not gonna buy that shyt just to unlock a feature in a game.

It's easy to write your own amiibo tags using a phone if you wanna scam em back, I've been doing it since I got the system.

:yeshrug:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I'm on board with caring and shyt but I dont get how this turned into stan war shyt immediately
arent the same people fighting against it the ones also paying extra for remasters?

although the main point stands and is right, there's ways around everything
you can literally buy whole sets of 24 amiibo cards for like 20$
the whole amiibo shyt in general is a gimmick because they know people are dumb enough or just into it (no hate) to drop money no matter what

I really dont blame any company for gaming people who are gullible but trying to justify it is whats wild.

original_zelda_amiibo_cards_24_1616584827_b0201c86_progressive.jpg

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm on board with caring and shyt but I dont get how this turned into stan war shyt immediately
arent the same people fighting against it the ones also paying extra for remasters?

although the main point stands and is right, there's ways around everything
you can literally buy whole sets of 24 amiibo cards for like 20$
the whole amiibo shyt in general is a gimmick because they know people are dumb enough or just into it (no hate) to drop money no matter what

I really dont blame any company for gaming people who are gullible but trying to justify it is whats wild.

original_zelda_amiibo_cards_24_1616584827_b0201c86_progressive.jpg
If you don't care about presentation, you can just buy a 50 pack of NFC stickers on Amazon for like 5 bucks and make your own. There's websites that have the file packs for every amiibo ever released.